Gerald Nissan of North Aurora

Karim Helmy

Alexander True, Sales, Gerald Nissan of North Aurora

Alexander True

October 20, 2017

"Excellent Service no long waiting time"

- murango

I remember having an issue with the service light on my vehicle. He was so nice and assured me that he would take care of it. I came in and was out within 5 minutes.

Terry Nabors

August 23, 2017

"Okay experience"

- Cornelia17

The experience was okay. The people were nice. However, it was a little difficult getting in contact with Alex. They also handled my complaints very well.

Sunny Phettongsy

June 21, 2017

"Great experience"

- Jettaguy719

I wanna give a special thanks to Cisco and Jacob for helping me find a car that fits my budget and something I would have fun driving and I'm a very picky person about my cars. And they helped me every step of the way and then some! They really go outta there way to make sure your happy! I would seriously recommend them to my friends and family no doubt!

Jacob , Cisco Conde