Germain Audi of Ann Arbor

JP Lammers

July 26, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Morges

Rod was outstanding throughout the buying experience. He made the process a pleasure. I usually dread the car buying process, but he really went out of his way to make it the best car buying experience I have had in a very long time.

Barry Strecker
Rod Strozier
Kashaka Fields

May 25, 2017

"Slow and Sloppy"

- ...

Each time I've taken my vehicle there for service, I've had to go back to have something redone- 3 times for a small interior panel to be replaced. Appointment times and estimated time frames mean nothing to them. It always take much longer than they say, and nobody seems to know why, or what's going on. The last time they topped off my fluids for a scheduled service they used water instead of washer fluid- I found this out because days after my service when temps dropped, I got an alert saying my washer fluid was low. Assuming it was a sensor glitch I tried it, but nothing came out- because it was frozen. Then when driving later that week, the alert had gone away and I was able to use the spray function, only to find that it immediately iced over my entire windshield forcing me to pull over until it defrosted. To top it off, while waiting hours for what was supposed to take a half hour, I had to listen to a dog barking while in the waiting area because a sales agent got a new puppy and decided to bring it to work. Very unprofessional all around.

September 02, 2016

"They just underperform"

- Scooba

Being owner of two Audi cars at the time, I can tell the service department here lacks a lot in customer service experience. First, in two different situations, they did not honor the scheduled time for regular maintenance: my wife had to say at the dealership for 3 hours (!) for a service promised to be completed in 1 hour. Besides that, my car (A3) had to return 3 times to perform the same service: they scheduled to do the service and opted only for a temporary fix. This fix did not work and had to bring the car again. At that time, they just "confirmed" that the car would need a new part and ordered it. I scheduled a third time to complete the service. Also, they always try to say that every noise is "normal", although I could solve some by myself just by securing hoses and other plastic parts. It has been improved in the last visits, but still do not feel confident. By the way, their loaner policy is a joke: if you bring your car with a red engine light (meaning do not drive), they will not try to book a loaner for you, as they have a two week waitlist for them. And, at the time they drop you off, they politely tell you which bus should you take to get back to the dealer. Night and Day when compared to other "premium" brand dealers in AA.

Jason Erxleben