Germain Cadillac of Easton

F & I Manager
Ryan Austin, Business Manager, Germain Cadillac of Easton

Ryan Austin

September 17, 2018

"Salesman was great. Wait for financing was not "

- Bbr7350

Our sales person Adam was awesome but the wait for financing was way long as the used vehicle we purchased went through the infinity location. I think you should be able to work with any finance person on site bobs matter what division had the inventoried vehicle. Overall though everyone is friendly and its a very nice place. Would buy there again

Adam Gentry

September 14, 2018

"The future of car buying...buy it like it's on Amazon"

- StanH.

I knew specifically what I was looking for in a vehicle and after an extensive, lengthy internet based search found it in Germain's inventory...listed at the right price. I was put in touch with Neil and after a very brief negotiation on delivery pricing, we were on our way with the transaction. It was very streamlined from a paperwork standpoint and Neil did a great job of representing the vehicle's condition from a cosmetic and mechanical perspective. I would buy all of my cars/trucks this way from now on if they had what I was looking for!

Neil Daniels

September 13, 2018

"Wes is the Best!"

- Kevin

I worked with Wes to buy my 16 yr old daughter her first car. He is very professional and stood by his word to fix an alternator problem and mirror even after we had purchased the car and had it home for a couple of days. This dealership took all of the stress out of buying a car and we will be back as soon as it’s time to buy another one to work with Wes.

Wes Echols