Germain Ford of Beavercreek

Ryan  Hauger, Sales Floor Manager, Germain Ford of Beavercreek

Ryan Hauger

Sales Floor Manager

September 15, 2018

"Johnathan Barbee was great!"

- Floretta

This was an awesome experience working with Johnathan. He worked exceptionally hard to get exactly what I wanted. I definitely would recommend anyone going to him.

September 15, 2018

"Stayed late to take care of us."

- Jeff 44

Johnathon did a great job! We knew what vehicle we wanted to look at when we got there! The vehicle was waiting on us and we drove it and bought it! Had fun in the process! I would recommend Johnathon and the dealership to everyone!

August 29, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Jakebosken

I came to look at a vehicle and in the same day I walked away with the vehicle I wanted. Jonathan was very professional and very helpful. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was there to purchase. He got me a great deal on my loan and interest rate. Very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend Johnathan and the dealership to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

Used 2009 Jeep Wrangler, $18789