Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Ronnie Crain

May 21, 2018

"Good experience! "

- Sarrah

Jimmy was a great salesman! I was nervous looking for a car because I have had bad experiences with dealerships in the past, but jimmy made sure I got the car I wanted for the best price. They usually don't hold cars, but I had my heart set on this car so they made an exception which was very nice! Thank you to jimmy and the rest of the staff!

Jimmy Madsalee
Jackie Green

May 19, 2018

"So happy I went to Germain Honda to purchase my new CR-V"

- BeckyRod3

Thanks to the staff at Germain Honda for helping me with the purchase of my 2018 CR-V. Ed Horton was great. He took the time to give me all the details about the car and didn’t use any high pressure sales tactics. I was nervous walking into the dealership as a single woman getting taking advantage of but Ed really looked out for my best interest. Amanda from Internet Sales was extremely attentive and helpful. Not sure I would have gone to Germain if I first hadn’t interacted with her. Jason and Rob were also great to work with. They worked hard to get me the price I was looking for. Overall great experience.

Amanda George
Ed Horton
Jason High
Rob McClurkin

May 19, 2018

"Great salesman, great dealership "

- Jake

Great experience. Only in America can you buy a car in a couple hours. Salesman was down to earth and friendly. Very knowledgeable. Also eager to help after sale.

Ronnie Crain