Germain Lexus of Naples

Service Manager
Trish Cano, General Sales Manager, Germain Lexus of Naples

Trish Cano

September 17, 2018

"Dave McKinney is such a great person to work with. "

- Simbamolly

Dave McKinney is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Truly an asset to the company. Explained all that was done to me. Thank you.

September 15, 2018

"Excellent service always from Beverly Coppola"

- Bankceo1

Beverly is sharp very knowledgable and extremely service oriented. No matter what the issue she takes care of my cars and me. I have bought Lexus cars since 2004 at this dealership partly because of great service.

Wayne McLeod
Beverly Coppola
John McCloskey
Trish Cano

September 14, 2018

" My review of Shawn Chapman "

- Sweetpea

I have purchased three cars from your dealership. I have always dealt with Sean Chapman. I realize at this time he is the service manager. When I called the other day for my service I asked Shawn Chapman to please help me and don’t let me deal with somebody I don’t know. I have had some health issues that I am dealing with and Shawn Chapman has always treated me like I was a part of the family. He is always extremely professional, extremely polite and always has a smile on his face even if he has 10 things going on at one time. He is excellence personified !!!!!

Used 2005 Lexus SC 400, $22750