Germain Volkswagen of Ann Arbor

Martin Ball

July 26, 2017

"Outstanding service dept."

- Tully123

I had a recall on my 2009 volkswagon routan. I was having trouble finding a dealership to correct the recall. Many times I tried but was told the parts were on back order or it would be weeks till I could bring my vehicle in. When I found your dealership, one call and I was able to drop my van off that evening and the next day picked it up. Brandon followed up with me that evening to ensure the part would be there and again when it was completed. He was polite kind and professional.

Branden Cytlak
JP Lammers

December 12, 2016

"Another Great Germain VW Experience"

- pburakoff

A couple months prior, we searched for a 2016 VW and had a very positive experience with salesperson Ryan Rooney at Germain VW of Ann Arbor. When we needed another VW shortly thereafter, we again contacted Ryan at Germain and he delivered the same stellar service as before. Ryan was extremely patient and understanding as my wife tried out a variety of cars numerous times over a multi-week period. As before, he exhibited an impressive knowledge of the various VW models, trim lines, and their respective options. Most impressive was Ryan's tireless dedication to ensure my wife ended up with the right car. If not for Ryan, I'm convinced we'd still be searching for a car. Hats off to Germain for employing a pro like Ryan.

Ryan Rooney

November 14, 2016

"Superb Service, Incredibly Knowledgeable!"

- YpsiSaleswoman

We walked into Germain VW of Ann Arbor to look at Touregs and Tiguans on a busy Saturday without an appointment. Heather greeted us, finished with another customer, and immediately went about making us a priority. My husband and I are both young professionals and we needed to replaced my daily driver. At a few other dealerships in the area, we weren't taken as serious buyers--much to our frustration. Heather was not pompous or rude--she was delightful! Heather took the time to listen to our needs, even when some were rather specific or odd. We ended up test driving 3 vehicles, 2 VW's and an Audi. We loved the new 2017 VW Alltrack and felt like Heather really listened to our needs and help us choose the best vehicle. At no point did we feel like Heather was pushy or trying to sell us something we didn't need. She simply gave us a great amount of practical information and let us make our decision. She was incredibly knowledgeable and was able to answer all the questions my detail-orientated, engineer, gear-head husband could come up with. If you're a gear-head, Heather is your guru! She has practical experience working on vehicles and actually knew what she was talking about. I also need to note how Heather really went the extra mile. She stayed late (over an hour) twice to accommodate our schedules. She took the time to walk us through the features of the vehicle and really made sure we were happy. I also want to note a rather unusual event that happened while we were at the dealership one day. A gentleman, who I suspect was homeless and struggling with his mental health, came into the dealership and was causing quite a commotion. Not only did the employees of the dealership handle the situation with grace, they were incredibly kind to the gentleman, did not just kick him out or call the police as some businesses in the area do. I was very touched with the grace and tact that they handled the entire situation. I would happily recommend working with Heather and Germain Volkswagen of Ann Arbor. We will definitely be back!

Heather Defoe