Glen Toyota

2.6

September 28, 2017

"Horrible Service"

- Mrssharellclay

I walked into the dealership Friday September 22 and I was greeted by Tom Jacobson. I told him I already sent all my information and the exact car I wanted. He then said to me after asking my name in front of everyone in the dealership that he couldn't assist me because I didn't have good enough credit and dismissed me. He treated me horribly! Luckily I went to the Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Dealership in Paramus and I got a car for a great price. My sales rep there was absolutely amazing!

Tom Jacobsen

August 26, 2017

"The dirtiest dealership in the area!"

- Classic John

First off: how does Toyota allow a business like this to operate under their name? I had a deal in writing with General Sales Manager José Cornieles. The next day I went with my uncle to do the paperwork because the loan (from Toyota Financial Services) on my trade is under his name. I told them that because of student loan debt, my credit score was not good but that my uncle's was excellent and that he would co-sign. These snake oil salesmen ran my credit only to come up with the excuse that Mr. Cornieles was not there to "sign off" on the deal and that the on-duty sales manager did not have the authority to do so. I should have 'listened' to the terrible reviews about this dealership on this great site and elsewhere. The first red flag should have been that the car I "negotiated" was advertised for a considerably cheaper price on a third party site. Guess what they did that same night... raised the price to be the same as on their site. I took the bait and they couldn't hit me with the ridiculous fees (including the $1395 for the pre-delivery inspection!) It was all a scam to lure customers into their shady "dealership." They should go into the business of selling fees instead of cars. Visit this place at your own risk.

Bob Baran
Marc Coleman
Jose Cornieles

August 21, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 Toyota Corolla"

- fr251

My wife and I have purchased five cars (3 for ourselves and 1 each for our 2 daughters) from Glen Toyota in the last twenty years. All were "Pre-owned" and we have been very satisfied with each of them. Before retiring I had commutes to and from work of 75 to 100 miles a day so we put a lot of miles on these cars. Out 3 performed excellently with routine maintenance. Our daughters also are pleased with their Toyotas. This time, we decided on a new 2017 Corolla. We first met with Steve Bawiec who took us on a test drive. He explained the new features in the '17 Corolla and answered all our questions. He was very professional and courteous. After helping us find the specific Corolla we decided to buy, we met with Mike Finn who explained the financial details. He also was courteous and professional We also met with a woman who showed my wife and me how to use the features in the car. I regret I forget her name but she was very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous to us. After being a customer of Glen Toyota for twenty years, I would go back there again the next time I need a car.

Steve Bawiec
Mike Finn
Other Employees : I don't recall her name. And I don't see her listed here. She showed us how to use features in car after we bought it.

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $28668