Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat

100 W Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805

Chris Cox, Sales Consultant, Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat

Lamont Mills, Finance Manager, Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat

Lamont Mills

Korban Christensen, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat

Korban Christensen

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Ryan Tuttle, Sales Manager, Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat

Ryan Tuttle

November 21, 2017

"An answer to prayer"

- Doc Shadowbear

First of all when I came to Glenbrook I had no intention of buying a vehicle. Mainly because I knew my credit was pretty bad after my Wife died I just let things go and messed up . I was shocked when Phillip Federspiel made it possible to not only get into a vehicle BUT he did it in my dream car, 2009 V5 Blue Dodge Charger. After Phillip paved the way, Lamont Mills, the finance Manager, stepped up and man he Rocked the finance department to get me financed. It took a long time but his dogmatic tenacity, experience and desire to help another Human being struggling, proved "priceless" Lamont and Phillip both are superlative examples of who and what a salesperson and finance Manager should be at a automobile dealership. Both these men worked their tails off for me and as a Vietnam Veteran and disabled individual, they made this possible for me. I am Thanking GOD and Glenbrook Dodge for Phillip Federspiel and Lamont Mills and making my dreams come true. Thank you !!!!

Lamont Mills
Other Employees : Phillip Federspiel

September 30, 2017

"Mostly good experience."

- Rscr33d

I had a good overall sales experience. My salesman was Chris Cox and I did not feel pressured at any point during the process. Chris listened to what I wanted and worked to try to find me that. He came in on his day off and spent a couple hours showing me different vehicles. I ended up with something that I am happy with. The finance person was a problem area for me. This is where you feel pressured as they try to force sell you an extended warranty. I would not call the finance guy a people person as their personality seemed abrasive and arrogant. I arranged financing outside of the dealership and am glad I didn't have to spend more time in this area of the process. Nothing worse than being excited to purchase a new vehicle, having a good experience, and then having to end it like that. I did notice a few little things that could and should have been fixed with the truck. There was a mark on the rear door that should have been cleaned, especially with a brand new truck. The running boards were also loose which made them have give when stepped on and made a rattle noise when hitting a bump. After looking at it myself it was obvious the bolts holding the running boards weren't tight, so I tightened them myself and problem solved. This truck had to be brought from another lot so they may not have had time to thoroughly look it over as I was eager to pick it up, but I still think those small items should have been fixed. Anyway at the end of the day I am happy with my experience and purchase.

September 26, 2017

"Good people all around "

- detroittigers1984

Arrived late at closing they st as yet behind and worked with us.. they answered our questions and worked with on the price. Easy and pleasant transaction... will be back ..sending family and friends there way..

Tim Blackmon