Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat

Fort Wayne, IN

1,989 Reviews
Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep has been serving the city of Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas for over 40 years. We offer a wide range of services for our customers including New & Pre-Owned vehicle sales & leasing, a top tier Service Department with highly trained technicians and all the latest technology to service your vehicle as well as a fully stocked Parts Department that carries thousands of OEM parts to get your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible. We even offer a complete Collision Center that services all makes & models. Come visit us and find out why Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep is the very best place to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle and have your vehicle serviced or repaired. We look forward to serving you.
Contact Dealership

100 W Coliseum Blvd

Fort Wayne, IN

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,989 reviews

August 07, 2022

Great service! ! Matt and everyone else was friendly and helpful!! I appreciate what they did to help me buy my first brand new car!! More

by Mscherer4
Matthew Mast
Jesse Knight
Aug 09, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Congratulations on your first-time purchase. Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep is pleased to know we could be a part of this experience for you. Thank you for your time and business. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime!

August 05, 2022

Upfront with what was being done to fix my vehicle. Service done in a timely manner and was on our way! A+++++!!! More

by Ndusher236
Will
Aug 07, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thank you for the great review. We love to learn that our team was able to provide you with timely service. We are happy to assist with any of your future needs at Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep.

August 05, 2022

Easiest and least stressful vehicle purchase I have experienced. Zach was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly when helping me find and purchase my vehicle. He helped me every step of the way More

by Emmett.heine
Zack Hakey
Aug 07, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thank you for your positive review, Emmett. Our Sales Team will always be here to provide you with a knowledgeable, professional and friendly experience. Come back and visit us again soon at Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep.

August 03, 2022

Service was great! Everything was done in a swift and timely manner and everyone was really friendly! More

by Ryan C
Rebecca Dodds
Aug 04, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Hello Ryan, All of us are overjoyed to earn this rating because you had a superb appointment with Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep. We are much obliged for your contributing this positive commentary of our location here on DealerRater. Thanks for doing business with us.

August 03, 2022

Chris Shively was awesome to work with. He was very real with us and helped us find exactly what we were looking for. The dealerships was great and I would highly recommend Chris. More

by pjbabb9
Tyler Runyan
Christopher Shively
Aug 04, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

We are pleased to learn that you had such a top-notch visit with our team. I so very appreciate your preparing this positive recommendation for Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep online on DealerRater. If you have any additional needs or questions, please don't hesitate to call us.

August 01, 2022

I wish that we had found this place sooner! William Wallace and the team got my Jeep back on the road in no time. They all went out of their way to make my stressful situation so much easier... More

by 4evrgrateful.74
William Wallace ?????
Aug 03, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thank you for giving us 5 stars. We're glad to see our team worked hard for you during your visit to Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep. It is always great to see that our team was able to get you back out on the road safely and quickly.

August 01, 2022

JR was very helpful, found us the used Jeep we had been looking for. Bought it just for fun. My wife had the soft top off the vehicle and off we went. (with the help of what seemed like the whole sales t More

by jalbert61
DeAndre Garcia
JR Albert
Aug 03, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Congratulations on your Jeep purchase, great choice. Our team here at Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep is so pleased that you chose us to be a part of your journey.

July 26, 2022

Very pleased with my purchase of my 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee from JR Albert. He was so helpful, made me comfortable and made sure everything with in order before I left with my new vehicle! I would rec More

by Laketme65
Ryan Tuttle
DeAndre Garcia
JR Albert
Jul 26, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thank you for the recommendation. Congratulations on your new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee. We are happy to know your experience with us at Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep went great.

July 26, 2022

This is my tenth new car I have purchased from Glenbrook Dodge. They are really easy to work with and have awesome service . My salesman Todd Macon was second to none. Fred Wiles More

by fredwiles1954
Todd Macon
Tyler Runyan
Jul 26, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

We are happy to know you keep returning to do business with us here at Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep. We look forward to helping you with any of your future needs.

July 21, 2022

Zack was extremely helpful and professional. He explained everything to us and there was no pressure to buy. More

by jcschuckel
Zack Hakey
Jul 22, 2022 -

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep appreciates the 5-stars and kind words.

1 - 10 of 1,989 results