Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat

749 Reviews of Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat

January 12, 2019

"New truck"

- Andy,Barb2019

The people at Glen Brook were very nice and willing to work with you.Allie helped us a great bit through all the process.thanks

Allie Patton
Mike Spitler
January 09, 2019

"Lamont Mills finance manager. "

- Joshv1979

Working with Lamont was a pleasure, no pressure, a real solid guy! We left with our new vehicle feeling great about purchase. Will be purchasing here in future.

Drew Hamilton
Other Employees : Brad Morris

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thanks for the review! We are glad, Drew and Lamont, could be of such great help! Please let us know if there is anything else, we can do!

January 07, 2019

"Very satisfied with service "

- Darline

Very happy with the timely manner in purchasing a new vehicle. They were able to speed up the process so that we could get our vehicle without waiting. Very happy with our sales rep Jeremy.

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Darlene, thank you for the five-star review!! We are happy to help you get the payment best for you!

January 06, 2019

"Looking for truck"

- Blaub

Jeremy did a great job with us. He was very quick, very kind, and was very friendly. He made our truck buying experience very easy and quick.

Brandon Jones
Other Employees : Jeremy, Brandon

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thanks for the five stars! We value your input!

January 05, 2019

"Looking for a truck"

- Klaub

Jeremy did a great job working with us! He was very friendly, very quick and did an overall great job with us! Best salesman we have had by far!

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thanks for the review! We are glad, Jeremy Owens, could be of such great help! Please let us know if there is anything else, we can do!

January 04, 2019

"Super experience!"

- Greiner

Was in the market for a vehicle after my truck was totaled out. Everyone was courteous and extremely helpful. Jeremy Owens and Steve Bufink showed me my options and steered me to the best fit for my wife and I!!

Steve Bufink

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you appreciate the hard work we put into making everything perfect for you!

January 03, 2019

"Friendly"

- Cartersl

They were Kind. They were Helpful. They listen. Worked with ua to be sure we where happy and informed. Would recommend to others. Clean building.

Brad Moore

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thanks for the five stars! We value your input!

January 03, 2019

" Very well"

- Mc11869

We had a very good experience while we were there. Brad Moore was a very good sales man he didn't push us into anything. Walked us through every step. We purchased a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan.

Brandon Jones
Other Employees : Brad Moore

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thanks for the five stars! We appreciate your opinion!

December 29, 2018

"Awesome "

- Natasha- lea32byrd

My husband and I came in today just to look at cars and we drove away in a new car the ppl were very nice I'm excited

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thanks! We are so happy to make our customers happy!! :)

December 29, 2018

"Welcoming, easy and quick."

- Glen

I filled out an online form to get a quote on a used Dodge Challenger GT. Within minutes Ken had called me and spent the day talking to me back and forth. He answered my many questions with patience and understanding and was extremely helpful. Upon walking into the dealership everyone was extremely welcoming and friendly. Lamont was very informative and upbeat when explaining the financial part of things. I left the dealership in my new car happy not just with my purchase but also with the level of professionalism I had seen.

Ken Starnes

Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat responded

Thanks for the review! We are glad, Lamont and Ken, could be of such great help! Please let us know if there is anything else, we can do!