Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Internet Sales

August 11, 2018

"Excellent Dealer"

- JeepLife

Kevin Dilthey was pleasant and personable. He made my car buying experience easy and fun like it ought to be. I highly recommend working with him if you get the opportunity.

Kevin Dilthey
Jim Welch

August 11, 2018

"My Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Experience"

- Zo Shaw

I have purchased many cars in my lifetime. My experience at GCJDR was unforgettable. Rich RW Wiesner provided excellent customer service and guided me through the process. In my words, he is one of the best in the business and I trust him as a knowledgeable salesman. I plan on buying all my future vehicles from this fantastic dealership. In addition, Jim Welch/Business Manager was very efficient in completing all documentation and getting me well on the road. He was able to answer all my questions and I was very satisfied with the customer. I commend both of these gentlemen and please highlight them for their stellar customer service. Please consider performance review commendation. Alonzo Shaw-a satisfied customer!!!

Rich "RW" Wiesner
Jim Welch
Other Employees : The service staff is awesome as well!!??

August 10, 2018

"Helped One More Time!"

- Kate218

Many thanks to Jim Ottomeier for lending a hand to fix a few problems with my car. Jim could not have been nicer, or more patient and before I knew it, I was ready to roll. Glendale always sends a welcome feeling to clients from the Sales and Service reps. Thanks to all of you who've helped when needed!

Jim Ottomeier

New 2018 Jeep Wrangler, $40415

2018 Jeep Wrangler

Used 2013 Jeep Wrangler, $31900

2013 Jeep Wrangler

• New state of the art facility