Glendale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rich "RW" Wiesner

November 15, 2018

"First Time Buyer"

- Stacey82

This was my first new car purchase. Everyone made my experience great! Very happy with everything! I highly recommend this dealership. The initial contact to make an appointment to come in was pressure free and pleasant as was every other aspect of selling me the car.

Kevin Dilthey

November 13, 2018

"Friendly and helpful service "

- banjo

During my visit and experience at Glendale, the sales team and finance team were helpful in the purchase of my new vehicle. I told them exactly I was looking for and they helped finding those qualities in a vehicle. When it came to purchase, they told me exactly what I would get for my trade-in and the purchase of the car. The same went with the finance. They did everything in their power to get the payment and APR. It all worked out well and we drove home in our brand new car that same day. Thanks for all your help!!

Jerry Kasten

November 11, 2018

"JeepJeepFunFun"

- JerpJeepFunFun18

Best Car Deal I’ve ever Made! Jim my salesman was Great. Also Jim my finance man was thorough. The honesty was rare and much appreciated.

Jim Ottomeier

Used 2016 Chrysler Town & Country, $22231

2016 Chrysler Town & Country

Used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $27657

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

• New state of the art facility