Gloucester Toyota

4.4
Cameron Barrow, Sales Manager, Gloucester Toyota

Cameron Barrow

October 14, 2017

"Best Car-buying Experience Ever..."

- MThib

This was at least our 17h car purchase and stands above all others in ease, friendliness of service, honest input and a genuine customer focus. I did not feel pushed during any phase of the buy, was given plenty of time to test drive (and re test drive) vehicles that were of interest, and discuss pros and cons. Tommy listened to my concerns and desires and applied those to possible car candidates. he arranged the financing options, ensuring the best rates and made appointments to meet my schedule as I prepared to move west. I cannot say enough about Tommy and his genuine care and level of assistance without any of the typical pushiness that is expected when buying a car. Thia was the case through the entire process, and I was in and out of financing in record time. Cameron was wonderful there!! I would highly recommend Tommy and Gloucester Toyota for any car buying needs!!

October 09, 2017

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

- amandahackney82

I had a wonderful car buying experience with Tommy at Gloucester Toyota! They were quick, not pushy at all and were able to help me with this important purchase. I will definitely be back when I’m ready to purchase another vehicle.

October 07, 2017

"At home feeling"

- Fordgal

First let me start by saying I called Tommy Wheat at 9am Friday morning told him what I was interested in. I was at the dealership by 10am. The whole process was so easy and everyone I came in contact was so friendly. I will do business with them again. One note....take a sweater when you go in Jeff's office it's cold. Thought you might like that Jeff. Again thanks again awesome experience.

Other Employees : Jeff