Gloucester Toyota

Deal Principal
Cameron Barrow, Sales Manager, Gloucester Toyota

Cameron Barrow

August 27, 2018

"Flawless out of state purchase "

- Jeff-and-Judie

I had never purchased a car over the Internet, let alone one over 600 miles away from home. Tommy Wheat answered my first phone call and we walked through the process together. He answered a million questions and quickly responded to emails and text messages. Judie and I love our "new to us" Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. We drove the entire way home with the top down and music playing. A sincere thank you to the entire Gloucester Toyota team.

Tommy Wheat
Jeffrey Brown
Brian Tate

August 27, 2018

"Smooth and Professional Car Buying Experience"

- Epmendoza95

I came across my dream car on the cargurus website and it caught my attention from how perfect the condition of the car was. I contacted Gloucester Toyota immediately and was greeted by Anne Earman. She sent all the details to me and even provided a multiple videos of the car so I can see the car. Since I live in New York and the dealership is located in Virginia, I was able to see everything on the car before I made the trip down. Before my arrival, Tommy Wheat contacted me and was willing to pick me up from the train station even though it was a 30 minute drive and bring us to the dealership to finalize the purchase. Once I arrived, I was greeted by everyone. I saw my car and knew it was perfect. The car was in amazing condition and was even serviced before I got there. I Signed the papers and headed back up to NY in my new baby!! I highly recommend Gloucester Toyota!

Tommy Wheat
Anne Earman

August 08, 2018

"Amazing Experience! "

- TaylorJordan12

Keith is a great help and has helped me get my kia and now my husband truck! I will continue to do business with him!

Keith Parker