Good Chevrolet

Johnny Lim

September 03, 2017

"True-to-form dealership"

- bc3tech

On one hand I can't believe the lack of empathy of the workers at Good Chevrolet, on the other I can; stereotypical salespeople. All I kept hearing was "we're the largest volume dealer" so you'd think they'd be a big more understanding if a buyer wanted to cancel their purchase 20 hours after buying it. Nope. Nada. I found myself buying a "downgraded" version of the car I really wanted and 20 hours later got a phone call that another dealer had found it at the same price I bought my entry-level rig for! I went to Good hoping for some understanding and sympathy but nope. Cold shoulder, "deal's a deal", "too bad man, you bought a car." Is all I heard. Apparently the Largest Volume Dealer needs each and every sale; customer peace-of-mind be damned.

Richard G, Tom R, Dave R

August 31, 2017

"Amazing Sales & Management Staff! "

- SavvyBarrister

I came to see a very specific vehicle that this dealership had & I had a complicated deal that I need to make. Not only did Jimmy do an excellent job in showing me all the features of the car, he also worked with me in getting the complex deal I wanted done in the easiest & smoothest way possible. More than that, he worked with his manger, Josh, to make the whole process seamless. My line of work involves complex and often contentious negotiations; Jimmy & Josh made it so that buying my car was the easiest part of my week! Great people, great service, and awesome attention to detail, all wrapped into a package that also makes every customer walk away feeling beyond certain that they made the best deal and with the best people!

Jimmy Juma
Other Employees : Josh

August 24, 2017

"Charlie Nguyen was awesome!"

- Cathy W.

Charlie Nguyen was just awesome! He was very professional and helpful. Love the experience at this dealership. Go see Charlie if you want a good buying experience.

New 2018 Chevrolet Colorado, $39360