Gossett Porsche

1875 Covington Pike, Memphis, Tennessee 38128 Directions

2 Reviews of Gossett Porsche

January 10, 2018

"Worst sales people ever.... terrible pricing"

- gossett_hater

I went to test drive a car on the lot. They wouldn't even let me drive it. he didn't even leave the lot. Wasted my time. So i called a porsche dealer on the east coast and made a deal for a brand new 2017 carerra S. Best experience ever. Gossett has a terrible reputation. I had the same experience when I bought a brand new Audi Q7 from them... They are horrible. Worst problem is that I have to let those morons service my car. the sales guy was Saad Baddar. What a joke. Too bad. Basic customer service and respect goes a long way.

Saad Baddar
Jan 12, 2018 -

Gossett Porsche responded

We apologize for any misunderstanding during your visit to Gossett Porsche. I understand that you spoke to David Graham, our Porsche manager about the issues. Congratulations on your new purchase and we hope to be able to earn your service business in the future. Please give David a call so he can work to resolve any concerns. Thank you.

February 27, 2015

"Excellent purchase experience, long distance customer"

- stanglep

I just purchased a CPO 911 from Gossett Porsche in Memphis, TN. I had been looking for a low mileage CPO 911 for quite some time, and finally found the car 450 miles away (I live in Dallas) at Gossett. After my inquiry, I was contacted by Winn Miller, my salesman. He was great to work with. As you can imagine, buying a car without seeing it in person can be daunting, especially if it is pre-owned. Winn went the extra mile. He sent me pictures of the car, corrected an issue with a warranty item and had the car completely washed and detailed in the showroom for me when I arrived after my long 7 hour trip from Dallas to Memphis. The car was exactly as described by him. The sales process was completely straightforward and everything we agreed on happened as advertised. It was a quick and painless process. Winn did a great job for me. The dealership also held the car for me for over a week while I could find time to make the trip. A flawless experience from start to finish. My only other wish would be to have this dealership in Dallas! I highly recommend Winn and Gossett Porsche.

Winn Miller, David Graham