Grava Chrysler Ram Jeep Dodge

Alec Firicano

May 11, 2017

"false advertising"

- brian

I went to test drive a specific jeep wrangler unlimited based on the price they advertised on their own website and on cargurus.com. I got there, test drove it, liked it, got to pricing and they said it was 4k over the price advertised. i said well why does the ad on cargurus and on your website say $25,880 and you are quoting 29,900? My sales guy showed both sites to the general sales manager, Frank Sorrento, and Frank said I had to qualify for commercial pricing(get my business name painted on the car,) had to be a member of USAA, and one other discount that he said he wasn't even offered on the jeep unlimited, which makes no sense since he said that was how i would get the 25880 price. He said his job was to get the most traffic thru the door so the most cars get seen and they have to put the most competitive price out there. I said ok, that makes no sense, I want to pay the price advertised, but they wouldn't do it. Frank said "here's my card, it has my cell phone on it, I can't sell this car for anything less than 27,500, and that's the best price you will get anywhere, go ahead and shop around and come back and see me." I would've purchased the car today, I get home and I check their website and the price on the website has been changed to $27,480. So I called Frank on his cell to discuss and he doesn't answer my call. I call the dealership, ask to speak with Frank, "hes busy with a customer" so I leave a message with another sales person there, ask Frank to call me back, but never heard from him. Very misleading way to price vehicles. i'm curious how many other cars they advertise are 2k lower than what they will actually sell the car for. i assume they are expecting to bait and switch you, but its false advertising to say the least.

Frank Sorrento

January 25, 2017

"Engine light went on after pushing button for 4 wheel drive"

- jeffrey

I had to make a appointment for 3 days later. I waited 3 hours in their waiting room and then the service person came over and said the car was ready. He changed the oil without asking me and I refused to pay and so he took off the charge, made up another bill and charged me a labor charge for $130. for repair which I assumed was for a diagnostic charge and a fuse that blew when I used the tire inflator 3 months before. I called Chrysler and complained and they refunded me the money as the dealer refused to take off this charge. The engine light appeared again 4 hours later and I called Chrysler again to bring this car to another dealer which I did and the problem was fixed. Other dealer charged me $432. for a diagnostic charge and 2 hours labor for a new $48.00 Thermostat, outrageous. 6 Days later my seat belt warning bell and directional turning bell stopped working. Never will go back and never buy a American car again.

Joe Dolci
Other Employees : not sure if it was above employee as there were several there.

October 14, 2016

"Worst service"

- Edgar1234

I have a 2015 dodge journey..the a/c stopped working and now only blows hot air.took it to get it serviced and the guy at the desk said the earliest was 15 days away..i have 2 kids one with asthma and the heat in the truck is unbearable..he said roll down the windows 😑. I asked for a loaner he started geting more rude and said he couldnt do anything untill 10 days later...worst service ever .

New 2017 Jeep Wrangler, $36630