Greater Chicago Motors

Nick  Hubbs , eBay manager, Greater Chicago Motors

Nick Hubbs

eBay manager

September 01, 2018

"Got my dream car thanks to Will!"

- askinner

I worked with William from the Greater Chicago Motors. In all my years and all my car purchases, working with Will was one of the best, if not thee best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a vehicle. The experience started with Will promptly returning the many questions I submitted via their web site and scheduled an appointment for me to come in a few days later. I had my eye on an Aston Martin Vantage and was excited to see it, so the same night I texted Will asking if I could come in first thing the next morning. Will accommodated my schedule and availability without hesitation. The moment I arrived at the dealership I felt very comfortable. Will had the Vantage all ready for me to test drive. He knew I was considering keeping my current car and wasn’t completely ready to purchase a new one. Not once did I feel pressured to buy anything. Will simply gave me the information I needed to make a sound decision. Needless to say I test drove the Vantage and fell in love with it. I was ready to deal and Will made it super easy. I was pleased with the arrangements and the deal was done. There were a few modifications I wanted done on my new car and Will had resources that he put me in touch with and I was able to bring my car in to get the mods done asap and at awesome prices. I have an amazing vehicle and I look back at the whole buying experience and I know it would not have been possible without Will taking a personal interest in making sure I was comfortable, informed, and overall happy.

William Nate

August 31, 2018

"Experience at this dealership "

- Young mug

Would highly recommend this dealership. It was run very professionally. Sebastian in specific helped me answer all the questions that I have. Will definitely buy from here again.

August 31, 2018

"Super easy to work with!!"

- giannawi

Fast, straightforward, honest, and super easy to work with! Sebastian is a great salesman and I'm defiantly going to be contacting this dealership when it's time to purchase my next vehicle. Thank you so much!!!

Sebastian