Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 614 reviews

October 29, 2022

I have been in the market for a car recently and this has been my best experience. The staff were welcoming and helped me throughout the process. Ronnie really went above and beyond and succeeded in getting More

by Vincentia Quaye
Dom Sears, Ronnie Carter
Oct 31, 2022 -

Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow responded

Thank you for your great review of Ronnie, Dom, and the team! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again at Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow. Safe travels ahead!

October 28, 2022

Customer service was great. The representative was professional and explained all components well. Great job More

by alfredaharville2006
Lana Mills
Oct 28, 2022 -

Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow responded

Alfred, thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a successful service experience working with the Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow team. Drive safely and we hope to see you back again down the road!

October 26, 2022

The staff was very polite and kind and answered my questions and took care of my concerns I would recommend them to my friends and family More

by ogallaher85
Jason Robertson
Oct 27, 2022 -

Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow responded

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Thank you for choosing Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow and please let us know if you need anything down the line!

September 29, 2022

I been with this dealership for years and Robert was my helper today and he was great and helped me with my needs and told me what I needed to keep my vehicle running smooth and he made me feel comfortable More

by clementinewhiteside1
Robert
Sep 29, 2022 -

Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful service experience working with Robert and the Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

September 25, 2022

Yassin was great to work with. He satisfied all our needs, and stayed late to close the deal. We were from out of town, and we hit off right away. They made us feel very welcome. T More

by Coach
Yassin Yassin, Rania Tohme'
Sep 26, 2022 -

Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow responded

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that Yassin and the team delivered such a successful purchase experience. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again at Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow!

September 21, 2022

My experience was very good. I love my new car. Everything was nice. Liked my salesperson More

by canajane262
Stefan Jones
Sep 21, 2022 -

Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow responded

We're glad our team helped make your experience a success! From all of us at Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow, enjoy your new ride!

September 18, 2022

Jason was very professional. and cared about my needs. He even had my car washed after a 10 day vacation and it looked like new! More

by Renee
Jason
Sep 19, 2022 -

Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow responded

Renee, thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a successful service experience working with Jason. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again at Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow!

September 16, 2022

Service staff is extremely friendly and professional. It was a busy Friday morning. Jason explained the recommended 30k service and the estimated cost prior to the work being done. Michelle kindly conver More

by CEE
Jason, Michelle
Sep 16, 2022 -

Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful service experience working with Jason, Michelle, and the Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow team. Drive safely, and we will be sure to keep this feedback in mind in the future!

September 05, 2022

Caring, Had a great salesperson and Great finance person. While working with dealership under renovation More

by canajane262
Stefan Jones
Sep 05, 2022 -

canajane262 responded

They had the only car available that I wanted and easy to work with.

Sep 06, 2022 -

Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you found the right vehicle working with the Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

August 26, 2022

Our initial salesperson disappeared after the first appointment and never returned Ed calls. Our second salesperson was very kind and friendly, but not super knowledgeable about the vehicle and it’s f More

by Red Poppies
Hal Dennison, Ronnie Carter, Rania Tohme'