Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

6100 Telegraph Rd, Toledo, Ohio 43612

John Baertschi (Direct Line) 419-269-2956, New/Used sales and leasing, Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

John Baertschi (Direct Line) 419-269-2956

New/Used sales and leasing
John Byrne (419) 721-1836, New & Pre-Owned Sales, Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

John Byrne (419) 721-1836

New & Pre-Owned Sales
Russ  Irvine , GrogansTowne Central Sales, Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

GrogansTowne Central Sales
Heather  Collins , Finance, Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Heather Collins

Finance

September 21, 2018

"Great Service"

- Ramtruck 1500

I recently went to test drive a Ram 1500 from Grogan's Towne. I found the truck online and asked for more information. John contacted me the next morning with more details and to set up a time to test drive the vehicle. Upon arrival for the test drive the Truck was ready for me to drive and keys were pulled for me. After the test drive John was very friendly and personable and related to me and my purchase. John made the whole purchase quick, easy and stress free. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from John.

John Byrne (419) 721-1836

August 30, 2018

" Excellent "

- Mercuryblues

Russ made the leaseing of my new 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 very easy. I will tell my family and friends to go see Russ to buy or lease a new or used vehicle from he made it very enjoyable.

Bre Suwinski

August 28, 2018

"Great and easy service "

- Rachel B

Russ made leasing my new car so easy. We were just going to go in and talk to someone about possible new lease deals and ended walking out the afternoon in a new car. He offered me a deal I just couldn't refuse and made it so easy and fast. A previous dealership had put a bad taste in mouth about getting a new car but russ answered all my questions and made it simple to find me a great deal.

Bre Suwinski