Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

6100 Telegraph Rd, Toledo, Ohio 43612

John Baertschi (Direct Line) 419-269-2956, New/Used sales and leasing, Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

John Baertschi (Direct Line) 419-269-2956

New/Used sales and leasing
Russ  Irvine , GrogansTowne Central Sales, Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Russ Irvine

GrogansTowne Central Sales
Bre Suwinski, Business Manager, Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bre Suwinski

Heather  Collins , Finance, Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Heather Collins

Finance

November 05, 2018

"My experience with Grogans has always been amazing!"

- Reba Diggins thankful

I feel that my experience with Grogans has always been wonderful and very professional. And I will refer your dealership to my family and friends.

Russ Irvine

October 31, 2018

"Grogan's Towne was professional and accommodating"

- KyleTurner94

John Baertschi was my salesman, and he was highly professional and helpful during my first car buying experience. I never felt pressured or misled. I'd recommend anyone interested in buying a new car to visit this dealership and ask for John and Heather.

John Baertschi (Direct Line) 419-269-2956
Heather Collins

October 29, 2018

"Worst of the Worst"

- Jay290000

The people that work here are the worst of the worst. They have no compassion and could care less about other people. The woman that makes the service appointments is a horrible person I hope some day she gets to experience a loss and gets treated the same way she treated me. I am out of state because a family member is dying and my car breaks down. This is a lot of stress for a person but they could care less at this dealership. I called and asked to speak with the service manager who would never even answer the phone. I was disconnected several times and was transferred to another manager, guess what he did not care either. I was told someone would call me back but they never bothered. They defiantly do not go out of their way to help someone. I called another jeep dealer and they could not make promises but they at least had some compassion and offered to at least run diagnostics on the car to see if it was okay to drive in the meantime. If you have a choice don't choose this place.

Marc Ray