Groove Subaru

Jordan Dane, Sales Guide, Groove Subaru

Jordan Dane

" Very Professional "

- Chaz6842

It was a great experience Joanna knows what she is doing. she took the time to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Answered every question I had. I will recommend her to anyone who is looking to buy a New car

Joanna Galvan

March 25, 2019

"First Time Car Buyer - Awesome Staff"

- Josh_Denver

Groove Subaru made my first time purchasing a new car from a dealership a breeze. Dan Cassin on the sales team was able to walk me through terms, etc. in an easy to understand format. Brendan Hancock followed up with the Love Encore Phone Re-Delivery program, and was able to answer all questions that arose after owning and driving the vehicle for a few weeks. There's a lot of technology available in the my 2019 Outback, so I had a lot of questions. I'm very please with how easy the whole path to purchase was, and I would recommend this dealership anyone.

Dan Cassin
Brendan Hancock

"Perfect Fit!!!!"

- AnelRad

After three different Subaru Dealerships and a headache I decided to try one last one, as soon as I entered I was greeted and Joseph came up to me and did such an amazing job explaining and making sure I was comfortable with my decisions and was so patient and kind. I felt completely satisfied with the decision based on the feeling I had with the customer service and the detailed explanation's I was given by Joseph.

Joseph McCarty