Gunn Buick GMC

Valle II Michael

September 09, 2018

"Buick Enclave purchase"

- Pervatte66

Mike Carroll was very friendly and helpful in assisting me to get the car I wanted. He was very informative and knowledgeable about the vehicle. It was a very good experience thanks to Mike.

Michael Carroll
Valle II Michael
Richard Hernandez

September 01, 2018

"Oil Change and State Inspection "

- Thomas,Deborah1114

Even though they were very busy my Acadia was ready before the time that the service department estimated. All staff in the service department we friendly and helpful.

Steve Young
Other Employees : Santos Carmargo and Rigoberto Villalobos

August 24, 2018

"Great experience in a service Department"

- Jeremy Fuller

I went in for an oil change and a popping noise in my steering column. At first, they weren’t able to do both in one visit due to their workload. I was surprised after the oil change that Eric in Service made room for me after speaking with the manager. They fixed the steering issue and even got me a loaner vehicle. I have been in my Yukon for two days now and it drives better and I no longer have the popping sound. It’s so nice to be able to take your vehicle in for service and the dealer get it right the first time! Thanks Eric and Gunn Service department for taking great care of me.

Sanchez Eric