Gunn Nissan

F&I Manager

September 18, 2018

"Absolutely fantastic!"

- Happy Nissan

I'm a service member showing up for service to my vehicle. The experience was absolutely fantastic. Staff was courteous prompt and got my vehicle out in the time quoted. I truly enjoyed my experience here. Thank you Gunn.

Eleazar Guerrero
John Hernandez

September 16, 2018

"In a tight place"

- Express help

My car broke down and was towed to dealership and my representative gave me timing status of issue with my vehicle as well as cost and how long the repairs would take. Awesome service!

Rio in Service

September 16, 2018

"Fix it."

- Jake123

Did a great job. It was done in a timely manner. The rep kept me informed throughout the process. The waiting room was clean an inviting.

Joel A.