Gunn Nissan

Louis Contreras, Service Manager, Gunn Nissan

Louis Contreras

Service Manager

January 15, 2019

"ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- NAMTRAU

Frank Wallace is great salesman! Attentive and responsive to all my emails! Great sales experience and quick finance processes! If you want a great attention to detail and a great sales experience with a person that will cater to you, call Frank at Gunn Nissan!

Frank Wallace
Akaki Tsutskirikze

January 10, 2019

"Service/repair "

- Mark k

Gunn does a great job at a fair price. I like that I can make an appointment and John Vazquez, my service advisor, is always on top of things.

John Alvarez
Other Employees : John Vasquez

January 10, 2019

"Exceptional Buying Experience "

- cwright2018

Being an previous Toyota/Lexus buyer. My first experience with Nissan was exceptional no back and forth negotiating facts were given up front. We made our decision and was out the door. Our salesman Eric, Manager Mark and Finance guy Derrick were all spectacular.... we called Nissan spoke to Eric told him what we’re looking, he delivered.

Derrick Berlanga