Gunn Nissan

367 Reviews of Gunn Nissan

January 16, 2019

"Excellent"

- APRILB21

Always a pleasure being there. Everytime I'm there I get in and out, they never put additional services on me and the price is great.

John Vasquez
Jan 17, 2019 -

Gunn Nissan responded

Thanks for letting us know. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you!

January 16, 2019

"Great experience except for the car wash."

- Bsloan62

The service is always fantastic and I am always treated very well. It is very comfortable in the waiting area and the service manager keeps me updated regularly. However this time I did not wait for my car , I dropped it off to pick it up when it was ready because it was going to be a 2 hour wait. The service manager called me with the recommendations and told me it was ready, I appreciated him telling me how long it was going to take so I wasn't waiting so long. I have brought my car here for service since I bought it and I love the fact that they give you a free car wash for your service and usually they do a great job washing it. But this time I was not happy with the car wash at all! The car was still dirty and the windows all had water spots. It didn't look like they wiped it down at all. Usually it looks fantastic, and since I left it and there was no hurry to get it done, I would had thought they could have done a great job instead of how bad it looked. I realize it's a free wash but all the other times my car was washed it looked great! I'm just saying.... I was dissappointed, but only about the car wash part, which is one of the reasons I do come here for my service. It's a great perk! Otherwise all was fantastic.

Edward Goldstein
Chris Zapata
Other Employees : John Thomas
Jan 17, 2019 -

Gunn Nissan responded

Thanks for letting us know. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. However, it seems like you had some concerns. Would you mind reaching out to us directly so that we can learn more about your experience? We'd love the opportunity to understand how we can better serve you moving forward.

January 15, 2019

"ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- NAMTRAU

Frank Wallace is great salesman! Attentive and responsive to all my emails! Great sales experience and quick finance processes! If you want a great attention to detail and a great sales experience with a person that will cater to you, call Frank at Gunn Nissan!

Akaki Tsutskirikze
Jan 15, 2019 -

Gunn Nissan responded

Thank you! We’re glad Frank could take good care of you. We’ll be sure to pass your review along. Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you. We hope to see you again soon!

"Service/repair "

- Mark k

Gunn does a great job at a fair price. I like that I can make an appointment and John Vazquez, my service advisor, is always on top of things.

John Alvarez
Other Employees : John Vasquez

January 10, 2019

"Exceptional Buying Experience "

- cwright2018

Being an previous Toyota/Lexus buyer. My first experience with Nissan was exceptional no back and forth negotiating facts were given up front. We made our decision and was out the door. Our salesman Eric, Manager Mark and Finance guy Derrick were all spectacular.... we called Nissan spoke to Eric told him what we’re looking, he delivered.

Derrick Berlanga
Mark Anthony Garcia
Other Employees : Eric Salesman

Gunn Nissan responded

Thanks for letting us know! We’re glad we could provide you with a great car buying experience. Enjoy your new car and let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you!

January 10, 2019

"Initial oil change/tire rotation "

- Colonel

Great service and attention—Service rep Travis superb—helpful, professional and supportive! Answered all my questions, provided good future service advice and recommendations. Great experience

Joe Ramirez
Other Employees : Travis

Gunn Nissan responded

Thanks! We’re glad we were able to provide you with a great customer service experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you! Hope to see you here again soon.

January 09, 2019

"Vehicle purchase "

- J5590m

The salesman Gabriel was very friendly and fair. No pressure in buying the vehicle. Everything was handled professionally and quickly. I will be back! Great dealership

Derrick Berlanga
Other Employees : Gabriel De la Garza
Jan 09, 2019 -

January 04, 2019

"1st Vehicle Service"

- JM5150

Had a great experience with the Gunn Nissan Service Center. 1st time with my new car. Amenities throughout and comfortable seating. I talked with Joe, who sold me my Nissan Murano. I had a few questions about my interior and he took care of it on the spot while my car was in service. It was a nice touch that they cleaned my car afterwards. It may be normal in a lot of places but its never happened to the previous vehicles that I have owned. all in all it was good to go.

Joe Ramirez
Akaki Tsutskirikze
Jan 04, 2019 -

January 01, 2019

"Interior light assembly replacement."

- Mata2812

I live in a town 150 miles away for dealership, my light assembly was at the parts department and a date was set up for installation. According to service department this would take about 4 hours for installation, I left home at 5 in the morning with my family I arrived at the dealership at 8:30 left my truck. An oil change an tire rotation was also going to be done, Tech told me that truck should be ready about 2 PM, I called at 4 PM and it still wasn’t ready e said it should be done about 5. Tech called me and informed me that that light assembly was sent back to Nissan. Service dept. only did oil change , they gave me paperwork saying that an oil change, and tire rotation was done. And after checking my vechicle i saw that that the rotatation was not done. I waited since i bought the truck for the light assembly then they send it back, after spending my whole day since early in the morning in risk of having an accident on the road just for and oil change.

Other Employees : Jason Hernandez
Jan 02, 2019 -

Gunn Nissan responded

We are truly sorry to hear that your experience was not up to the standards that we strive to provide. It is not our intention to disappoint the customer. The needs of our customers are always our top concern and have passed along your comment to our service team. In the meantime, if you would like to discuss in what ways we can improve, please reach out to us directly. You can ask for our Service Director, Chuck Neuman at 210-496-0806. We'd love the opportunity to understand how we can better serve you moving forward.

December 29, 2018

"Easiest car purchase ever"

- Wyatt1015

Buying my 2018 Rogue at Gunn Nissan was the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. With the guidance of my salesperson, Frank Wallace, the entire process took less than two hours. From completing the online credit app to driving away from the dealership, Every step went smoothly and stress free. I will always buy from Gunn in the future.

Other Employees : Mo Humeidi
Dec 31, 2018 -

Gunn Nissan responded

Thanks for the review! We’re glad we could provide a simple, stress-free car buying experience for you. Let us know if you have any questions about your new vehicle or if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy!