Gunther Mazda

Mazda Sales Specialist

August 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- ToniA

We owned a 2014 CX-5 and traded for a new 2018. We love Mazda and the whole buying experience was great. Kareen always got back to us quickly and answered our questions over the phone. When we went in to Gunther, Nick was was knowledgeable, friendly and easy to work with.

August 11, 2018

"The mazda swap"

- Saltybb

I've been driving a Mazda for the last three years and switched to the Miata. Salesman of the year is Nick Ahmad. When we walked into the dealership we were greeted by Nick Ahmad, who introduced us to Kareen. My husband has wanted another Miata for the last few years. I had one in 1991. Boy has the car come a long way. We were smiling all the way home, with the top down. I'll definitely be bringing it in for service over the next few years, even though we live in Miami.

August 06, 2018

"Great staff"

- Tonya from Lauderhill

Julian Rama was very helpful in whatever we needed when my dad and I purchased our car from Gunther Mazda. From beginnimg to end, and even afterwards when i had questions, Julian was always there for us. I have had nothing but positive expierences every time I come to Gunther Mazda!

Julian Rama