Gunther Mazda

Mazda Sales Specialist

November 20, 2017

"Amazing buyer experience"

- DealerRatingbyCesar

Yesterday it was the third time we lease a car from Gunther Mazda, and the main reason is their salesperson, Jody Weisfeld. Jody would go the extra mile to make the buyer happy and return. IN my lifetime my family and I bought or leased more than 20 cars and this salesperson and the dealership are are the best we ever had the good fortune to encounter, so Kudos to them!!!

November 14, 2017

"Best experience ever!!"

- Teresa Z

I had a great experience purchasing a car here! Oscar was great, he was friendly and very knowledgeable. I got a very good deal and I'm really happy with my new car

Oscar Pedroza

November 14, 2017

"Smooth Ride!"

- suzanne levy grealy

I called Jodi Weisfeld, who has been servicing my family for a few years now, and told her what I was looking for in my new car. She not only found the car, the color, and all of my requirements but the new vehicle had so many more upgrades, then my previous vehicle, at a lower monthly rate. Can't beat that! I also, like how smooth the whole process was. I was in and out of the dealership with my new car in less than an hour! You really can't beat that! Gunther Mazda and Jodi Weisfeld will be my dealer and salesperson for life! It was a great experience all around! Thank you so very much!

Jodi Weisfeld
Other Employees : Anthony Huertas, service dept. Prompt, friendly, and efficient, always!