Gunther Mazda

1880 South State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317

557 Reviews of Gunther Mazda

July 16, 2018

"Extremely knowledgeable salesman !"

- macman

Just purchased a HIGH END CX-5 from Nick Ahmad what a great experience ! Nick knew all the ins and outs of the vehicle especially the safety features which really impressed me. During the test drive he said try this try that. I was a bit reluctant but trusted him so tried them all including "lane adjustment" at 60 MPH ! It handled great and the feature worked as advertised. Thanks Nick for your expertise and trustworthiness !

Jul 16, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Macman, the Mazda CX-5 offers some impressive safety features that you just have to see for yourself! Thank you for instilling your trust in Nick and allowing him to wow you with all that your CX-5 has to offer. We are so happy that you received a great experience with us and thanks again for leaving us a review!

July 12, 2018

"First Class Mazda Dealership"

- ramonmatos

Had a great experience with Gunther Mazda at all stages of the process: internet communication, reception at dealer site, face to face process - friendly and professional service, attractive facilities. Timely responses to question. Could have dealt with any one of the many other dealers in South Florida but they were by far the most professional.

Kareen Wilson
Jul 13, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Ramon, it was a pleasure to have delivered you our first class experience from start to finish. We appreciate you sharing the professional and friendly experience you received during your visit. Thank you for choosing our dealership and letting us cater to all your car buying needs

"Great experience!"

- Tricia

Jodi Weisfeld made the car buying experience actually pleasant! She is fantastic! Very knowledgeable and professional, treats customers like friends, we have referred Family and friends to Jodi and they have all been very happy! Thanks Jodi and Gunther :)

Jul 12, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Tricia, your recommendation means so much to our team and we are honored to hear how you refer your friends and family to Jodi. Jodi is fantastic and continues to provide all of her customers with the same knowledgeable and professional service that you experienced. We appreciate your kind words for the Gunther team and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

"Excellente"

- Florida

Nick Ahmad gave us an excellent service. He took the time to explain us the differences between models and was attentive about what we were looking for. Will recommend his services to family and friends.

Jul 12, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Florida, we understand how important the process of car buying is to our customers. This is why we take our time to provide all the information, specs and features of our models to help our customers make a successful decision. Thank you for your recommendation and for allowing us to assist your car buying needs.

"Excellent"

- Benjamins

Having had a previous bad experience on another Mazda dealership (Mazda of North Miami), I was hesitant to go to another dealer but had someone recommend Nick at Gunther Mazda, and I'm really happy that i had i gave it a chance because I ended up leasing the car I wanted and the service and attention was excellent. I would recommend them for sure!

Other Employees : Herbert in Finance
Jul 11, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Benjamins, thank you so much for your recommendation and for giving us the chance to show you the Gunther Mazda experience. We are glad to hear that Nick was able to get you the vehicle you wanted while delivering you excellent customer service. We appreciate your feedback as thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

July 08, 2018

"Always a great experience "

- Marti

This is the third time I’ve gotten a car from Jodi and I can’t speak highly enough of her. She has always made it a comfortable and pleasant experience. No high pressure tactics - just honest, straightforward answers. I call and tell her what I want and what my price range is. We come to agreement on the phone and the car is ready when I get there. Unlike other dealers, there is never an unpleasant “surprise “ or hidden costs when I arrive. They don’t use the T O techinique wherein a “manager” suddenly appears and tells you that the number she quoted simply can’t be done. No bullying or pressure to buy extra services. As a woman of a certain “age” I appreciate the fact that I’m treated as a valued customer rather than a potential victim. Thank you Jodi for your courtesy, professionalism and respect.

Jul 09, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Marti, it is wonderful to hear about your last purchase with us and how Jodi continuously gives you a comfortable and pleasant car buying experience for your third time around. The Gunther team listens carefully and values our customer's requests which is why we are able to provide a no-hassle, straightforward experience every time. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback as well as thank you for being such a loyal customer of ours!

July 04, 2018

"Good service and amazing help! "

- Dennys Bach

Very nice dealership everyone there was helpful and it was a nice environment. Cj was the one to help us out, he speaks multiple languages and was a very social person. He even worked with us financially, it is safe to say we went to no car and a bad car, to a new car and a leased one, will be going again in the future for sure!

CJ Fernandez
Jul 05, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Denny, we understand the importance of building relationships with our customers. It is our goal to effectively communicate with them to find out what they want and need out of their car-buying experience. We are glad to hear that Cj provided you with just that! Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to assisting you in the future!

July 02, 2018

"Nick Ahmad, Ossie Ferrufino and the Staff - AWESOME!!!!!!!"

- Dorothy L

I just leased a new 2018 CX5 from Nick and to say that I am happy with the experience is to say the least. After a rough few years and having been, well, to be honest, taken advantage of by a few dealerships in South Florida, it was such a wonderful experience dealing with Nick and Ossie at Gunther Mazda. After discussing my issues and concerns, not the least of which was the amount that I was upside down in with the car I had, this team went to work on it and after a couple of days they were able to find the perfect vehicle and a great deal!!! They were very professional, understanding and patient with me. The finance department was great to work with as well and went above and beyond. They have a new lifetime customer!!! If you are looking for a dealership that will go out of their way to give you amazing service and make you feel like your business is the most important thing to them, look no further!! Please visit Gunther Mazda and meet these two gentlemen you will not be sorry and you will find the only dealership you will ever need!! Thank you all for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Ossie Ferrufino
Other Employees : Herbert in Finance
Jul 02, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Dorothy, we are overjoyed to receive such a wonderful review for Nick, Ossie and the team at Gunther Mazda. We understand that the car buying experience can get sticky, that is why we cater to every customer's individual issues and concerns to ensure they receive the vehicle and deal they want! We are so lucky to have earned such a loyal customer like yourself and we thank you for your generous recommendation!

June 20, 2018

"Jim Collins"

- zee

I went to the dealership to have my CX5 serviced and my husband and I went to the showroom to kill time. Jim greeted us with a smile and showed us the 2018 version of my car. His sales skills are excellent, I leased a new CX5 and left the dealership with a new car. Painless.

Jim Collins
Jun 21, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Thank you for your 5 Star review for Jim and the smooth hassle and haggle free car leasing process here at Gunther Mazda. Enjoy you new Mazda Zoom-Zoom!

Jun 25, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Zee, we love to hear that Jim gave you and your husband the excellent service you both deserve! We appreciate the kind words and choosing Gunther Mazda.

June 19, 2018

"Very pleasant "

- Susan

From the moment we walked in to the time we left it was a very pleasant experience. Jodi was patient, friendly and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend Jodi and this dealership to all my friends and family!

Jun 21, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Thank you for your 5 star review for Jodi and your car buying experience . Enjoy your new Mazda!

Jun 25, 2018 -

Gunther Mazda responded

Susan, sounds like Jodi delivered great customer service. We appreciate your recommendation!