Gwinnett Place Nissan

Sales consultant

December 24, 2018

"Great Service"

- Mikey

Went in to buy a used Nissan Frontier pickup. Alexis Guthrie and Alex Hoang made the process smooth. We we’re out the door with the truck in 4 hours. I’d definitely reccomwnd them to my friends.

Alexa Guthrie and Alex Hoang

December 23, 2018

"Nissan 370z"

- car clinic

Recently bought a fairly new car for my wife, had it about a week and found out that Air condition not working. The car I bought was certified. Everything suppose to be checked even if it have a factory warranty or not. The car have only 12000 miles on it, I shouldn't even have to buy extended warranty but the sales manager keeps on pushing. Don't really like customer service, wasn't friendly.

calvin simpson
3.0
Other Employees : Craig Burke

December 06, 2018

"The Best dealership ever--"

- Hot Rod

I have been a customer of Gwinnett Place Nissan, purchasing five Nissans up till now. There is NO other dealership in Gwinnett County that has the dedicated employees as Gwinnett Place Nissan has. I have worked with J.P. Gibson, whom is a young product specialist. I purchased two vehicles from him this year. The finance manager, Ryan Little, is a very honest, fair, and caring individual. It is very difficult to find people like Mr. Little whom you know has your best interest at heart and genuinely cares about you as an individual. Regarding the Service Department, I have worked with Alex Catalfano as my service advisor. I trust him and his judgment 100%. If he tells me they (technicians) have discovered something which needs to be replaced or repaired, they always give me options. They don't start working on it without FIRST telling me how much this particular issue is going to cost me. I love this place because of the people. The quality of vehicles is exceptional, but most importantly, working with people -- particularly car salesman and service advisors -- stands out more than their desire to make a profit. Recently, a nail was found by Pete, a service technician. I immediately said let's put a new tire on. He told me that he can simply patch up the area where the nail was instead of me buying a new tire. This kind of honesty and genuine concern makes Gwinnett Place Nissan the dealership other dealerships envy, and they set the standards for all others to follow. Gwinnett Place Nissan is a true asset to Gwinnett County.

J.P. Gibson