Gwinnett Place Nissan

Amus Hughes, Sales consultant, Gwinnett Place Nissan

Amus Hughes

Sales consultant

November 01, 2018

"Outstanding experience buying a car, thank you!!!"

- Grace8

Overall experience was excellent! I highly recommend Gwinnett Place Nissan for a wonderful buying experience like none other! Don't take my word......STOP IN

Amus Hughes
Other Employees : Craig Burke-Finance Manager, The Manager from Nigeria

November 01, 2018

"Great Experience Buying a Rogue!"

- DBG32

I just purchased a brand new Rogue from Gwinnett Place Nissan & Tony Hicks. This was a big deal, as I was leaving my "era" of minivan driving! The folks at Nissan & especially Tony Hicks were very knowledgeable, efficient & fun to be around. I would highly recommend Gwinnett Place Nissan & Tony Hicks for your next car purchase!

Tony Hicks
Other Employees : Ryan in Finance

October 23, 2018

"No respect for customers"

- crruggiero

My experience at this dealership is by far one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had at a dealership and I beg that you take the time to read this before considering purchasing a car from Gwinnett Place Nissan. I scheduled an appointment on 10/19/2018 to see a specific certified 2017 Nissan Murano Platinum. I was assured the vehicle was still available and to come on in as my drive would be an hour. I arrive at the dealership that afternoon for my appointment and the salesman Brian Kim is struggling to locate the vehicle. After a bit of searching, someone else comes to inform me that the vehicle is not at the dealership but that person and the salesman give conflicting stories about where the vehicle actually was. I was told the vehicle would be there in 30 minutes. An hour and 15 minutes later, the car arrives and we immediately take it for a test drive, in which at that time I fall in love with the vehicle – it’s in pristine condition. After the test drive, we arrive back at the dealership and park the vehicle. Immediately after parking the vehicle another salesman comes out visibly frustrated at my salesman and demands the keys. Brian Kim proceeds to tell me we need to hurry up and complete the paperwork before the other salesman sells the car to the couple accompanying him. This kind of pressure made me feel very uncomfortable, but nonetheless, I begin hurrying up with the paperwork. As I’m finishing up the paperwork and have unfrozen my credit report, Brian Kim proceeds to inform me the couple working with the other salesman had already placed a deposit down on the vehicle. With this news, I’m dumbfounded as I had driven an hour to the dealership, waiting an hour and fifteen minutes for a car that was supposed to be there already, test drove and fell in love with a car that was practically already sold to someone else. I’ve bought too many cars in my lifetime to know that this wasn’t right, so I get up and leave the dealership. Upon returning home, I write an email detailing my experience to the online sales manager, Julie. She called me the next morning, 10/20/2018. I explain in more detail my experience, Julie apologizes and promises to see what she can do to make this right. Not long after my conversation with Julie, a sales manager Melvin calls me and I explain my experience to him. I let him know during the conversation I was willing to give the dealership another chance and that there was another pre-owned Murano at the dealership I was interested in. Me and Melvin come to an agreement over the phone, and I ask once again for reassurance that the car is in fact at the dealership as my drive will be over an hour. Melvin promises the car is there and to come on in. I arrive at the dealership and all is going smooth. I get placed with a new, knowledgeable salesman and he pulls around the car I drove an hour to see. I walk outside to see the car and the car being shown to me is completely different than the one I spoke with Melvin about over the phone. Again, there’s some confusion on where the car is but I’m told it would be back the following Monday or Tuesday. Gwinnett Place Nissan has displayed complete disrespect for a customer’s time and I’m certain the dealership is being ran but nothing but clowns that have no idea what they’re doing. Gwinnett Place Nissan should be ashamed to call themselves a dealership and should be embarrassed about how they mistreat their customers. Please be cautious when considering buying a car from this dealership as I’m sure this is not the first and won’t be the last time they do this to a prospective customer.

Brian Kim, Julie, Melvin