Haddad Toyota

141 Reviews of Haddad Toyota

September 23, 2018

"Great service "

- DW

Paul Carmon and the team at Haddad Toyota made buying a new car easy. Paul was honest, respectful, transparent, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the process and after the car was purchased. I highly recommend Paul and the Haddad Toyota team if you are buying a car.

Sep 24, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Thanks for your wonderful recommendation for Paul and the Haddad Toyota team, DW! We're thrilled you had a great experience and can't wait until you come back to work with us again. Thanks, and we hope you enjoy your new ride!

September 22, 2018

"Bought a used Tacoma"

- Faddaddy

I stopped into Haddads to look at a used Tacoma that I had seen. A relative had recommended Paul Carmon. Paul took great care of me. I drove out of the dealership on the same night. That’s right, a one day car deal. Paul is experienced and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and made the entire experience enjoyable. I’m very satisfied.

Sep 24, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Congrats on your new-to-you Tacoma! We're thrilled to read about the wonderful experience you had working with Paul during your recent visit here at Haddad Toyota. Thank you for your business and please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

August 30, 2018

"Ask for Paul!!!"

- Hchapp101

I had the absolute worst experience before coming to Haddads and speaking to Paul. I was stressed out about finding the right car for me that was within my budget. I had very specific needs when it comes to cars. Paul Carmon was able to find me a better car than i was hoping for, for the price i had been hoping for. Unlike most car salesman he actually cared about keeping me within my budget instead of trying to pressure me into buying an expensive car at his benefit. Go to haddads and ask for Paul!

RHIANNON HAGEN
Aug 31, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

That's wonderful to hear! We're thrilled that Paul was able to turn your negative experiences at other dealers into a fantastic one here at Haddad Toyota. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

August 18, 2018

" My buying experience "

- llenett

Scott O'Connell and Paul Carmon made my buying of a new Rav 4 extremely pleasant. I walked in to the dealership to talk about a new vehicle and several hours later I drove my new car out and I( love it.

Scott O'Connell
Aug 20, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Congratulations on your new RAV4! It is wonderful to read about how Scott and Paul made your buying experience enjoyable and great. Thank you for choosing Haddad Toyota and we can't wait to work with you again in the future!

May 28, 2018

"Scott and Paul - Unparalleled Dedication to customers"

- Annoyed123.

The team of staff at Haddad Toyota are remarkable. They offer you their complete attention to you to ensure they fully understand your needs, expectations, and questions; This level of dedicated attention makes you feel like you are being genuinely cared for. Whether it is getting my car serviced or buying a new/used car, I have never once in my ten years of coming here felt unsatisfied, dismissed, or manipulated. This type of customer service is unique!

Scott O'Connell
May 29, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Thanks for your kind words about our team! We're thrilled to read about the remarkable experience they provided and continue to provide every time you visit. Thank you for choosing Haddad Toyota and we look forward to the next time you stop in!

May 07, 2018

"Worth the drive. "

- 16highlander

I found the car I wanted at Haddad and was able to make the purchase seamlessly. Haddad is a couple hours away from me but I was able to do most work over the phone and through the internet. Paul was friendly and unassuming. Drew, in finance, was straightforward and not overly pushy about warranties or other add-ons. When my car was delivered, there was only one key. Though I wish they had the forethought to set up another prior to delivery, Paul was able to get me the second key from a local dealer which I appreciated. Overall, good experience and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Other Employees : Drew Nicastro
May 07, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Thanks for your awesome review! We're so happy that the team made your experience wonderful and well worth the drive. We really appreciate your business and recommendation, and can't wait to work with you again in the future!

April 10, 2018

"Thanks Paul Carmon!!! 5th new car from Haddad Toyota!"

- Bones

Do yourself a favor, if you're looking for a new vehicle, go see Paul Carmon at Haddad Toyota. You will have the most exceptional purchase experience ever with him! I felt as if my needs were being listened to , I felt no pressure at all and best part was the super haggle free deal I got!!! The Sales Management staff of Scott O'Connell & Jason Higgins is by far simply the best in all of Berkshire County, they definitely care about their customers and will do what it takes to make you satisfied. Looking forward to many great miles with my new 4Runner, thanks again Paul Carmon & crew !!!

Apr 11, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Thanks for the great review about your exceptional experience! We're delighted to read about how much you enjoyed working with Paul and the team because of their excellent customer service. Thank you very much for choosing Haddad Toyota, and we hope you enjoy your new 4Runner!

Apr 12, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Thank you for this fantastic review! The experience you've described is exactly what we strive to provide to all of our guests. Thank you for letting us know how we're doing, and congratulations on your new 4Runner!

March 24, 2018

"Anthony Donovan - truly amazing"

- Nick And Gina

Anthony D far exceeded even the best sales experiences we've ever encountered. Personable, honest, efficient, and funny - what else could you ask for when purchasing a vehicle? =)

Anthony Donovan
Mar 26, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Thank you for your wonderful review, Nick and Gina! We're happy to hear that Anthony exceeded your expectations and provided an incredible buying experience for you. Thanks for choosing Haddad Toyota, and we look forward to the chance to work with you again in the future!

February 24, 2018

"Paul Carmon and Jared Lampiasi Are Awesome!"

- CaseyMc

Truly, these two gentlemen were consummate professionals while handling my Jeep buying experience, as well as my friend's inquiries into her new car purchase...Inviting, Genuine, NonAggressive or Pushy at all! In fact, Paul was so not pushy that we came back in the same day to go ahead with the purchase after my test-drive...meaning they let us walk off the car lot with zero hassles!! Paul was highly knowledgeable as well, answering all of our questions involving which vehicles were the best for my friend's quest, and why. It really took the pressure off of the entire experience. And as a team, Paul and Jared were patient and diligent in finding me the best financing to fit my budget. Now I am literally riding high in my Rubicon with a great warranty to boot... No worries makes driving this vehicle a Great Adventure! Thanks Guys!! You've found a friend for life;)

Other Employees : Jared Lampiasi
Feb 27, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Wow, thank you for wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that Paul and Jared helped in giving you a 5-star experience. You can expect the same level of care every time you visit us. Thank you for your business and we hope to take care of any of your future car needs!

January 29, 2018

""Anthony Anastasio WOW you nailed it""

- Marilyn

From the minute my boyfriend and I walked through Haddad Toyota doors, we where greated by Anthony, and it was a stress free experience. See we traveled an hour away to visit Haddad Toyota, because I was looking for the new 2018 RAV4 Adventure with and Intergrated Navigation System and Six previous Toyota dealers close to where I live told me in couldn't be done, even though Corparate Office said it could. Anthony as well as management didn't say no, they said if they couldn't find it they would order me an Adventure right from the factory with my specification. That's what they did and I got my Adventure the way I wanted it from color inside and out and of course the Navigation System that everyone else said they couldn't do and I couldn't have. They also gave me an awesome discount that no other Toyota dealer had offerred. Anthony Anastasio, Thank you for your professionalism, incredible service you provided me, and also a very pleasant experience, including coming in on your day off. You are an Awesome Salesmen. Marilyn 1/2018

Anthony Anastasio
Feb 01, 2018 -

Haddad Toyota responded

Thank you for making the long drive in to see us! Anthony was so glad he was able to help you get exactly what you wanted. We hope you really enjoy your new RAV4!