Hagerstown Ford

Jared Breakall

Ryan Wood, Sales Consultant, Hagerstown Ford

Ryan Wood

February 04, 2018

"Fast, Easy, Freindly, No Pressure Sale"

- Mceravalo

Was not sure I was ready to buy today but they came up with a deal that we could not walk away from. Andy,Charlie, and Jeremiah, were all friendly, accommodating, and efficient. Easiest buying experience ever.

Jeremiah Simpson
Charlie Benson

January 29, 2018

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"

- Sharon1970

Let see where do I begin! My daughter took her car (which is in my name and hers) to Ford to trade in on a new car and to get a car loan in her name only!!! She was given the car on an extended test drive and Five days later she was asked to come and finalize the paperwork! (Great we are done) She put a 500.00 down payment on the car, we cancelled the insurance on her old car and got insurance on the new car (because it is the law). Found out 3 weeks later that the deal was not finalized (because I got a call from the old loan place stating our payment was late) and that we needed to turn the car back in. Now mind you she has been driving this car for three weeks and not one person called us to let us know that the old loan was not paid and that the new loan did not go through. If I would not have received the call from the old loan we would not have known. So now she must turn in the new car and because we already handed in the tags from the old one (because you have to in MD if you want to cancel insurance) she has to purchase tags again (FORD STATED --- well you can keep those up to 60 days and you should have not turned them in) WELL WE DID NOT KNOW THE LOAN WAS NOT FINALIZED AND WE CANCELLED THE INSURANCE SO WE TURNED IN THE TAGS!!! Horrible experience !!!!! Who gives a car to someone and lets them drive it for 3 weeks not knowing if the loan will go through ???? Just saying!!!!

Mike Branson

January 09, 2018

"Needed a new daily driver."

- pcmullen1

My search for a newer more gas efficient vehicle started on cars.com. When finally narrowing it down to 5 cars I began emailing the sales reps. Andrew Brewer was the first to get back in touch with me and the car at Hagerstown Ford was actually my favorite. I had started my search with a price limit and age of car. Andrew and I emailed back and forth for a week before I could actually take my very knowledgeable son to see the car. He greeted us in a very professional and friendly manner handed us the keys and off for a test drive. Having had a Ford Explorer, XLT for the past 14 years it was actually odd to be driving a sedan with all of the bells and whistles. We spent about 25 minutes in the car with my son describing how to use some of the necessary bells and whistles. The car we were about to test drive was a certified pre-owned 2014 Ford Focus Titanium. The car was beautiful and spotlessly clean. Off we went. I relearned how to brake a "car" and to steer a "car". Very different than a full sized SUV. I decided almost immediately that I wanted the car. With the gas that I would save (compared to the Explorer) it would pay for me to keep the Explorer for inclement weather. It took a little while longer that I would have wanted to get through the paper work and the actually paying for the car process than I would have liked but everyone was so courteous that I would definitely do it again. Excellent dealership. My younger son had actually worked there and the Finance guy remembered him fondly. I was able to pay in cash and being from another state I was concerned about taxes and tags. No worries! They took care of the whole process. Told me that if I ever needed anything to do with the car to call them. I actually bought an extended warranty that will take me through the next 5 years.

Mike Branson