Hagerstown Ford

1714 Massey Boulevard, Hagerstown, Maryland 21740 Directions

802 Reviews of Hagerstown Ford

September 16, 2018

"New Truck Purchase 2019 Platinum F 350"

- Signman

This was by far the best experience of purchasing a new Truck! The Sales man Mike Reid was very knowedgeable the training was the best on all the new equipment this truck has and he took as much time as we needed to show us hoot operate everything in this truck! On top of the fact my scheduel is extremely busy and he waited after hors for men to close the deal! Best Regards Kenneth S Tievy

Cheyenne Love
Mike Reid
Sep 20, 2018 -

Hagerstown Ford responded

Signman, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

August 22, 2018

"Bad Service"

- Allie96

I am not happy with Hagerstown Ford. Ever since I got my car I have had nothing but problems with it! Service is very terrible!

Jimmy
Sep 04, 2018 -

Hagerstown Ford responded

Thank you for reaching out, Allie. We want to have a better understanding of the situation you have described. If you would be willing, please reach out to Doug Green at (301) 733-3673 so we can look into this matter further. We value your business so we hope to hear from you.

August 17, 2018

"False advertising "

- Johnf150

Traveled 180 miles from Philadelphia to Hagerstown, was told the vehicle has no rust, was never in an accident and has no known body work; also that that car is 100% functional. From the moment I parked I saw the front end of the truck was out of the shape. After better inspection the truck it had the front fenders, hood, bumper, and bumper mounts replaced and repainted. Also the front door was attempted to be strighted out and failed. The leaf spring was broken and the exhaust manifold was leaking and could be smelled right in the cabin filter. The dealership played dumb and said "they didn't know." I delt with the manager Mike from the used car sale the sales rep Jarred. Very poor excuse for a dealership. -John ( looking at a 2010 f150)

Jared Breakall
Mike Reid
Aug 24, 2018 -

Hagerstown Ford responded

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Hagerstown Ford. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please reach out to Chris Black at (301) 733-3673 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

August 01, 2018

"Yes to financing them told no 2weeks later!!"

- Not happy

I went in looking for a car about 2 weeks ago. I was told by Ronnie the financing said ok with 2000 down. I went to a chevy dealer and they gave me more on my trade so ford matched it. So I went back this last weekend and resmitted the financing paper work have been waiting 3. days and find out today the bank said no. If that was the case why 2 weeks ago it was a go and today no! So disappointed th Hagetstwon Ford leading people on Don't go there!!!!

Ronnie Hartley and Rick Wittmer
Aug 03, 2018 -

Hagerstown Ford responded

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. Please contact Chris Black at (301) 733-3673 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to turn your experience around. We hope to hear from you soon.

Aug 03, 2018 -

Not happy responded

Chris about 2 weeks ago I can to your dealership looking for a car. I told Rick and Ronnie my problem I have a car that I wanted to trade in. I also told them I have some credit issues. I was told that might not be a problem by Ronnie. I did the credit app. And I waited I called Rick the next day and he said let me check so he came back and told me that the bank didn't say yes or no. I got a yellow meaning I had to put 2000 down then the car would be mine. So my dad suggested I look at other cars I did that and chevy was willing to give me more on my trade. So you guys matched their offer. Which brought my down payment to 1000. I thought great I can do that I come back to your dealership. Ronnie said he should talk to the original lady Rebecca that gave the ok the first time I waited 2 days and had to call only to find out a big NO !! My problem is don't tell someone yes the first time and even say you can take the car home with you but if the bank won't finance you have to bring the car back. Apparently several people were told that over the last weekend so cats could be sold only for the to bring the car back on Monday. Bad business if you ask me

May 11, 2018

"Great experience "

- SCLjml

Would highly recommend Hagerstown Ford. In particular, our salesman Ryan Harbaugh was largely responsible for a stress free and easy experience. All of our questions and concerns were handled quickly and courteously to help make our transaction as easy on us as he could. Overall, eevery person we came in contact with at this dealership was willing to help and do whatever they could to satisfied our requests.

Mike Branson
Jun 02, 2018 -

Hagerstown Ford responded

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 02, 2018

"Amazing team "

- Mofficer

I came in knowing i needed a salesman who would fight for you and ryan was the best salesman i could ask for. Ive visted alot of dealership from maryland to california and i would rank ryan top salesman. He was not pushy or hard to deal with. He was honest and did not beat around the bush. He was straight forward with me and guided me to what car i should go with in my situation. Cheyenne from finance was also very nice and went beyond to help me out. From the salesman to desk manager to finance such a amazing team there to help you out and to get you into a car.

Cheyenne Love
Jun 02, 2018 -

Hagerstown Ford responded

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

April 27, 2018

"Excellence at work"

- Georg

Ryan was very instrumental in helping us find the perfect vehicle. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle we chose, and was able to work through the process quickly. Ryan consistently checked on us to make sure we were okay, and offered us drinks several times during our visit. We are very pleased with the exceptional service we received. We will refer others there, and we will return for future purchases.

Chris Black
April 26, 2018

"Great Dealership with the best sales staff"

- brandon.clabaugh.3

Thank you to Ryan Harbaugh and the staff of Hagerstown Ford for a wonderful car buying exper. From the moment we arrived on the lot Ryan created a welcoming environment. He never tried to push or pressure us into the wrong car. He was patient and walked through all the choices available to make sure we left satisfied and in the right vehicle for our needs. Ryan even stayed way past closing time to further explain and setup some of the extra features of the car. The finance staff made the process fast and easy without even the slightest of issues. If you are in the market for a vehicle, I highly recommend Hagerstown Ford and Ryan Harbaugh.

Ryan Benson
April 13, 2018

"Jeremiah Made The Paperwork Quick & Easy!!!"

- Renee Brennan

Thank you Jeremiah! It was very nice to have the paperwork, financing and payment process go so smooth. I appreciated the ease of things and thanks for your recommendation on the extended service agreement. It feels good to be protected.

Jared Breakall
April 06, 2018

"Really worked to get me a deal"

- Eric88

They are good. I went in and it was a friendly atmosphere right away. We ran into some problems and they really worked it out for me and got me a good deal on a great car. A+