Hall Acura Newport News

291 Reviews of Hall Acura Newport News

January 16, 2019

"My latest experience"

- LynGVA

My interaction with John was excellent. The whole experience of getting my new RDX was smooth until the end. As with the last time, trying to get the paperwork done was the only hiccup in the transation.

Keith Duncan
Daryl Hoe
3.0
January 02, 2019

"Rauch"

- Byronrauch

Great dealership. Great sales person. Took great care making sure I was happy. Got me a better rate on my loan. Will go back for sure.

Jan 08, 2019 -

Hall Acura Newport News responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 30, 2018

"Great customer service"

- LCSW

I visited the dealership with no intention of purchasing a new vehicle. Reginald is my service technician and he her took great care of my 2014 RDX that that I did not purchase from the Hall dealership. Once I decided to buy a New 2019 RDX the staff at Hall Acura made it happen.! Thank you Devin for your excellent customer service.

Reggie Gay
Charlie West Miles III
Jan 02, 2019 -

Hall Acura Newport News responded

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Acura Newport News! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

December 30, 2018

"First Class Experience "

- Cindy

The Hall Acura team was first class and everything a customer could ask for when procuring a luxury vehicle. From our sales associate to the management team, they were patient and always put the customer first. In order to make a decision with a clear head and vest for my family, I had to step away for a few days, and they were neither pushy nor rude, and always available for further questions or assistance. The vehicle I chose met my requirements, but the customer service clearly exceeded the expectations. Great organization, great value, great product!

Jan 02, 2019 -

Hall Acura Newport News responded

Cindy, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Acura Newport News! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

December 21, 2018

"Exceptional salesman, Devin!"

- EJUNG

Buying a new car is stressful, especially when it comes to haggling for the best price. However, the negotiation with Devin was a very smooth process from beginning to end with his outstanding customer service skills. Devin did everything he could assist in the purchase of the vehicle. More specifically, I would like to give high praise to my salesman, Devin Sheldon. In addition, waiting room is very comfy, clean, and well organized.

Dec 23, 2018 -

Hall Acura Newport News responded

It is our commitment to provide all of our customers with clean and comfortable facilities as well as professional and top notch service. We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Devin! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

December 18, 2018

"Service "

- Honda2008

The service at this location was excellent. Rick Flemings is the best service agent ever. He was comforting and compassionate to my every need. He worked tirelessly to get the necessary parts to have my vehicle fixed as soon as possible. My hubby and I both agree to make This Hall dealership our place of business for any future buys, Primarily because of Rick’s wonderful service.

Rick Flemings
Dec 20, 2018 -

Hall Acura Newport News responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Acura Newport News. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 17, 2018

"Amazing Dealership"

- miap2424

Hall Acura is an amazing dealership. Chris was a pleasant to work out the details. John & Devin were fantastic to work with & they assisted me to surprise my husband with a beautiful TLX!! Ask them for the special red bow!! 😊

Dec 20, 2018 -

Hall Acura Newport News responded

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Acura Newport News! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 12, 2018

"FIVE STAR DEALERSHIP!!!"

- Dg123

This is my second purchase with Hall Acura. Devin, my salesman for both transaction, always greets you with a smile and has an amazing ability to remember your name from years ago. He is very knowledgeable and is able to answer all questions. Chris Meyer helped with financing and was also able to explain everything. He offered a few extra perks too, including finding the best rate available. Everyone is pleasant and eager to help make purchasing as easy and pleasant as possible!

Dec 17, 2018 -

Hall Acura Newport News responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Acura Newport News. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope you have a great day!

December 01, 2018

"2019RDX"

- No words

Devin is an excellent professional for Hall Acura. He is knowledgeable and helpful and not at all pushy. He considered my preferences and provided Great customer service. Kathleen in Yorktown

December 01, 2018

"Devin rocks!"

- KYI2018

I have been a loyal patron of this dealership for over 20 years. I have purchased several Acuras along the way. I'm happy to say that I will continue to keep this place as my favorite dealership. The best reason by far for my loyalty is Devin Sheldon! He is so great! He'll go out of his way to make the purchasing experience comfortable. He even decorated my new car with a huge ribbon. Loved it!!

Dec 04, 2018 -

Hall Acura Newport News responded

Thanks! We really appreciate your continued business with us and if there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know!