Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Davonte Duprey, Red Team Service Advisor/ASM, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Davonte Duprey

Red Team Service Advisor/ASM

November 12, 2018

"Awesome staff and unmatched service. "

- JP

After having my Volt EV totaled in a head on collision I was certained that I would go back to Chevy and purchase another Volt. I decided to check up on the new Honda EV line up, the Honda Clarity at Hall Honda in Virginia Beach. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by a very knowledgeable young man Mr Lorenzo Clark, I must admit that as a Honda family I thought I knew more about the Honda line up than this young man. Man I was wrong! Not only was he spot on with his knowledge on the Honda cutting edge technology but he was also very polite and enthusiastic. After our intitial conversation of what I was on the market for, he immediatetly gave me a good feeling that I needed to stick with the Honda EV not only for its great value but also it’s unrivaled dependability. At this time I was still leaning towards a 2018 Volt. Mr Clark mentioned that he would be willing to take us to Hall Chevy for us to do a side by side comparison of both EV models. Nowhere else in the country would you get this kind of service. After our visit to Hall Chevy it was obvious that I needed to stick with Honda platform, and I did. Purchasing a Clarity touring edition with a few extras. Boy do I love this Clarity. It’s like butter on the road, very comfortable and super economical. I would really like to thank the Hall Honda Virginia Beach staff for making my purchase a great one. I will definitely come back and purchase my next one in the future.

Lorenzo Clark

November 12, 2018

"Relieving experience "

- Niki

Kelsey Johnson was extremely warm and transparent during the selection and purchase process. For someone who loathes car shopping she did a phenomenal job listening to my family’s wants/needs and executing the sale as quickly as possible with desired results!

Kelsey Johnson
John Bryant

November 11, 2018

"Exceptional Customer Service "

- Carlady@mk

The reason i give this dealership the rating is at the door they treated me like family.The whole experience was customer service at its best and i know i want to do business much more here.

Michael Mauzone

2019 Honda Civic

New 2019 Honda Civic

2019 Honda Civic

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase