Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Internet Sales and Leasing Associate

September 21, 2018

"FERNANDO’S THE BEST"

- SherryHouser

Girlfriend and I purchased two vehicles from them and they made sure we were completely satisfied and really broke everything down for us and helped us save a lot of money. Been trying to get out of my car for two years. Best dealership I’ve ever been to and our sales guy Fernando was the best!!! Thank you so much!

Lorenzo Clark
Craig Belda

September 21, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- bking

I came in to see what my options were and they were able to pick the perfect vehicle for me. Michael was awesome, he kept a positive attitude and didn't get frustrated even when I wasn't sure if I wanted to make the purchase. I didn't feel pressured and he was able to answer all questions that I had. The only thing I would change about the experience would be the wait. I was there almost 4 hours, but Michael and Anthony worked with me and I had a great outcome.

Michael Mauzone
Anthony Freeman

September 20, 2018

"Awesome Service!"

- Happy Customer!

My service adviser, Corbitt Carroll, was wonderful! He was helpful, friendly and efficient! Then, while getting my car serviced, I ran into the gentleman who sold me my car last year, Jeff Hutchison. Not only did he remember who I was, he took time out of his busy schedule to sit and catch-up! As always, it was a pleasure dealing with Hall Honda and their outstanding staff! Jeff and Corbitt are just two of the reasons I have been, and will continue to be, a loyal and repeat customer!!!

Jeff Hutchison

2015 Honda Civic

Used 2007 Lexus RX

2007 Lexus RX

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase