Hanlees Hilltop Toyota

Sales specialist

September 09, 2018

"September 2018"

- msveronica72

My experience was a bit of a roller coaster, but I want to focus on the end of my experience. After having to sign two different contracts for the vehicle we purchased, because the first two finance managers messed up and did not notify us: Julio was able to help us get in contact with Felipe another finance manager of Hilltop Toyota to get the issue resolved. They both were very apologetic in regards to our situation and made up for all the bumps in the road that we had prior by providing us with excellent customer service and for staying late that night that we had to re-sign the contract. I felt bad that they had to deal with the burden of my frustration, but even with having to deal with that they were able to turn my whole experience right around. If you go Hilltop Toyota, I recommend you ask for Julio and Felipe! Thank you again for all your help.

Felipe Cortez

September 09, 2018

"Amazing service from start to finish!"

- Jperalta123

I was in the market for a commercial vehicle for my startup business. Julio and Olivia help me out and got me into a used ford transit! Amazing customer service!!! I was able to leave happy knowing that I had the best deal, I even purchased the extended warranty!!! I would total recommend hilltop Toyota to any of my friend and family!!!

Olivia Espinosa
Felipe Cortez
Alex Fird

August 03, 2018

"Great experience "

- TL

This is the third vehicle my family purchased from Hanlees Hilltop Toyota! Barry, Zack and Antonio made the process as easy as possible. I was helping my brother in law with the purchase and they gave a great price and took the time to answer ALL of his questions.

Barry Holbrook