Harbin Automotive

647 Reviews of Harbin Automotive

August 13, 2018

"Used purchase"

- FirstFordGuy

Harbin Ford had a great selection of used F-150s that drew me to their dealership from the Chattanooga area. My salesman, Jay, was awesome! He was knowledgeable, friendly and not pushy at all, such a relief when dealing with car dealerships! They had just the F-150 I was looking for and at a very fair price. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Jay Penney
Aug 14, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for giving us this review! We highly value customer feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your awesome experience. We're very pleased to know that Jay took great care of you! We look forward to doing the same with you again.

August 13, 2018

"Totally satisfied!"

- DBUTLEREMAIL

There is a reason I have been a loyal Harbin Automotive customer for almost twenty years. Service and selection are awesome. When I decided to buy a new vehicle I knew exactly where I would shop. Mark Warren saw to it that I got exactly the vehicle I wanted, made sure my test drive was satisfactory, and took plenty of time to be sure I understood how to operate all the technical aspects of my vehicle. Jamie Smith made sure I got the best possible deal on my trade-in (even better than I anticipated!). Troy Loyd assisted me in personalizing my warranty so that my protection plan is tailored to my needs. I left the proud owner of a 2018 Ford C-Max Hybrid. I feel like family at Harbin. I cannot imagine buying a vehicle anywhere else. And the Quicklane and Service department are both great! One stop for everything I need and service beyond expectations!

Mark Warren
Jamie Smith
Other Employees : Troy Loyd
Aug 14, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Harbin Automotive. Our team of professionals are dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that both Mark and Jamie helped make your experience such a positive one. We wish you safe travels in your new Ford C-Max Hybrid and look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 09, 2018

"Great fast car buying"

- JTOWNSEND2004

Craig was very easy and great to work with. I sent him the truck that I wanted and he sent me a detailed video of it to make sure it was to my liking. He even washed it for me and it rained before he was even able to let me see it.

Aug 10, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your feedback! We're very pleased to know that Craig took great care of you! We look forward to doing the same with you again.

August 08, 2018

"Second vehicle and same wonderful service"

- BURNS.STEVEN25

This is by far the best dealership I’ve ever done business with. All the people are very friendly and willing to help in any way possible.

Francisco Paz
Tanner Harbin
Aug 09, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your feedback! We highly value customer feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience. If you have any automotive needs in the future, we'd be more than happy to be of service again.

August 07, 2018

"Great Experience"

- mstout

The Laura and Loretta on the Quick Lube desk are fantastic and knowledgeable people. I am well satisfied with the service techs performance. Geoff, Chad, and Mark Warren are my favorite persons at the dealership.

Mark Warren
Chad Mcallister
Laura Ryan
Geoff Vosen
Aug 08, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for giving us this awesome review! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!

August 06, 2018

"Was all around amazing "

- CAROLANNE.PAINTER91

Wouldn’t wait to go anywhere else for my car needs. Outstanding staff and mechanics. Clean environment everyone is friendly. High quality service! Will always get my business!

Aug 07, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for this awesome review! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We hope to see you again soon!

August 06, 2018

"Lincoln zephyr recall"

- trutnfn

My car was taken in on Friday and was ready to be picked up on Saturday! We weren’t expecting the vehicle back until Thursday.

Aug 07, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for giving us this review! It’s so great to see that you feel our dealership is a 5-star worthy one. Our staff works very hard to ensure that each and every one of our customers leaves our dealership feeling satisfied and we’re glad we were able to do so with you. Thank you for choosing us, we would be honored to serve you again!

August 03, 2018

"F150 Purchase"

- KHURT8

Walked onto the lot after looking at another dealer. The salesman I met was Devan. He showed me the F150s. I wanted a the 3.5 EcoBoost for towing (my second one). The inventory was getting low but I found an F150 Sport I really liked. Wasnt sure I wanted to buy it that day. They let me drive it to lunch. Came back and bought it. Forgot and left my tow hitch in my trade in. Devan met me after hours to get it for me.

Devan Bordner
Michael Curry

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for this awesome review! We highly value customer feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your awesome experience. We're very pleased to know that Devan took great care of you! We look forward to doing the same with you again.

August 03, 2018

"Purchased 2018 Expedition"

- DSTARLING

After having a “not so pleasant” experience at a dealership in another city, we stopped by Harbin on the way home. Devan Bordner did everything in his power to help us and make us happy. He found the perfect vehicle for us in one day!

Devan Bordner
Bobby Card
Michael Curry

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for the review! We highly value customer feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your awesome experience. We're thrilled to hear that Devan took great care of you and we hope to do the same with you in the future!

August 02, 2018

"First Oil Change "

- BJMCDEVITT

Called for appointment in advance for first oil change on new Ford. Job did quickly and professionally. In & Out as promised. May never shop elsewhere for a new or used vehicle.

Francisco Paz
Laura Ryan

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for giving us this review! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!