Harbin Automotive

Ford F&I Manager

November 13, 2018

"Quick and perfect "

- Bob Z Verified Customer

Used their quick lube for my first service on my Raptor. I was in and out super fast. They also sent my vehicle over for a warranty issue and took care of it.

Jay Penney
Laura Ryan

November 12, 2018

"Truck Purchase"

- ALBEACHBUM Verified Customer

I shopped in person twice and multiple times on line. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted and was sorta bouncing around. Due to the great selection, a great patient sales person Craig Davis who new his product and worked hard for me to help me get exactly what I wanted I left with a perfect truck to suit my needs. You want go wrong dealing with Craig Davis at Harbin Ford.

Bobby Card
Craig Davis

November 08, 2018

"Service "

- Speedy Verified Customer

Great friendly service very helpful and not pushy I will return for my next purchase this was the third vehicle I have purchased in 3 years and it’s always the same great service

Bobby Card