Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

1342 Reviews of Harbro Sales & Service Inc

June 14, 2018

"Dependable Service"

- Rob

We had trouble with our GPS and radio not working. So we had a adjuster look at it one week, could not find any thing wrong. But the best thing is they didn't give up a week later we had it looked at it and the found the problem and approved it to be repaired under the warranty.. The repair was done and everything is great, Aaron Sylvester is so kind informative and a pleasure to have in your conner. thank you all for listening to us and for your great service.

Aaron Sylvester
June 13, 2018

"First Time Car Buyer Very Satisfied"

- sro

We were greeted by Michael McLaughlin as soon as we entered the lot and he was attentive without overselling. He was quick with a joke and took interest in what we were looking for. The car is great, and I'm excited to be back for oil changes. Well done, Harbro team!

Jeremy Valletto
June 13, 2018

"First time buyer"

- rickyoutlaw

These guys were great. Honest and friendly. Helped me find a car I could afford without talking me into something too expensive. Every department was great from sales to service. beong a first time buyer they talked me through without talking down to me. Already sent family members and they are very happy also. I expect to have my used car for years but trust they will help me with my next one.

Danny Freedman
Aaron Sylvester
June 08, 2018

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- Patricia

I rented a vehicle from these folks the weekend of 6/1/19 - 6/14/18. I dealt with Dan, Mark and Leah. Everyone was so nice and provided professional and great customer service I will definitely be renting from them again. I am so glad to have found them!

Tim Hare
Kelsey Violette
Other Employees : Leah
June 07, 2018

"Another quality purchase!"

- GVIZ

These guys are the best at what they do! I've been purchasing vehicles at Harbro for many years and wouldn't go any where else. If they don't happen to have what your looking for, they will find it. A Dealership to be trusted! Thanks guys!

Mike Hare
Tim Hare
Dave Curini
June 01, 2018

"SUCH AN AMAXING EXPERIENCE!!!"

- plrice

I had an amazing experience with Harbro, Mike was so easy and fun to work with. The two day process from test drive to driving it off the lot was a positive experience and I will be back for my next car and would highly recommend it to anyone.

June 01, 2018

"Superb Experience!"

- LP

My experience with Harbro was outstanding. After reviewing their inventory, they didn't have a vehicle on the lot that I was interested in purchasing so the salesperson communicated my requirements to the buyer. They were able to purchase the make and model of the vehicle I requested and met my price. From now on, it's Harbro for me!

Jeremy Valletto
May 24, 2018

"ON-Time"

- mcardjr

Had a front brake job (Pads and Rotors) and a Lube, Oil and Filter change. Price and Ready time as promised (actually 1 hr. early). Great customer service.

Other Employees : Tech: Jim Bonner
May 23, 2018

"Success yet again"

- grantclan5

Purchased yet another vehicle form Harbro. I have no desire / reason to go anywhere else. I have total confidence in the entire operation. It sounds corny but it feels like Michael is our own personal car shopper. He remembers what my family's needs are and what would be the best fit. I have no apprehension about buying a used vehicle from Harbro because I know any issues that may arise from any purchase will be taken care of. I will continue to service my vehicle no where else and will be back when its time for the next, I highly suggest you do the same.

May 22, 2018

"Great customer service"

- dfrench3663

I needed a new starter which was replaced and due to it's location it was more expensive than I thought, however, it was a very very fair price. Within a month, the starter failed and needed to be replaced again. This was not Harbro's fault as most replacement starters are reconditioned and not new. The team at Harbro took care of it right away and within a day, I had my vehicle back with a new starter and no cost whatsoever for me.

1 - 10 of 1,342 results