Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

1253 Reviews of Harbro Sales & Service Inc

January 21, 2018

"Great service"

- alishamissy

This was our third time purchasing a car from Harbro. They have been fantastic to deal with. We have never been pushed or felt unlimited to make a purchase. If ever looking to purchase a used vehicle it's Harbro all the way. We will be back when we are ready for the next one

January 19, 2018

"Positive and easy"

- jonesl

We felt that Mike went put in a lot of effort to help us get the truck we really wanted. He is smart, friendly and easy going. Those are refreshing features for a car dealership:) We worked mostly with Mike, but Michael and Jeremy was also very pleasant and helpful.

January 18, 2018

"Customer Service"

- dendawg83

I work in a call center for customer service for many years and i thought i gave great customer service these guys take it to the next level

January 17, 2018

"Great Service"

- 5th time vehicle purchase!

Harbro service team is fantastic! Able to schedule same day appointment to have a tire fixed and waited for my vehicle to be completed within an hour.

January 13, 2018

"First car!"

- Nathan

As I never bought a car before the help and procces could not have been easier. Thank you to Jearmy for all your help! Go pats!

Jeremy Valletto
Jan 16, 2018 -

Harbro Sales & Service Inc responded

Nathan it was truly a pleasure to help you get into your first car and walk you through the process. I hope you enjoy the Terrible Towel and I wish you all the best in your college studies! Go Steelers!

January 10, 2018

"Super"

- Howard Bottomly

I was so pleased with the experience. Staff was more than helpful but efficient and knowledgeable. All questions answered and I ended up getting additional problems solved in basically the same amount of time as what I went inn for.

January 09, 2018

"There for you"

- Louise50

Last Saturday was soooo freezing I couldn't even fill my tires with air. I went to Harbro and Joe was there and filled my tires in less than a minute.!!!!! Today To went back for oil change and tire rotation. Joey and Joe were there and so accommodating, and knowledgeable and polite. Harbro is honest people and when I need another vehicle, I'll go back to them. I recommend Harbor to everyone I know. I don't trust many people,but I trust Harbro and their mechanics and Rick who sold me my car. They're all real and good people.

Rick Gaudreau
January 08, 2018

"They made it easy for me to purchase."

- Nozruk

I'm not an easy person to sell; but they made it easy for me to decide by helping me understand my vehicle needs and then satisfying them to the best of their ability.

Other Employees : your new employees are great
January 08, 2018

"Car services, oil change and tire rotation...Low air."

- Ange1946

Had an appointment, wait was minimal with friendly staff. General conversation...coffee was available, nice touch...Their waiting room is comfortable with a good selection of reading material. Entered car, low tire monitor was gone!

January 07, 2018

"Lots of help & support"

- KAube77

I just recently needed to trade in my Nissan Rogue due to problems with my transmission. I walked away with a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and couldn't be happier. The service I received from Mark and Mike was exceptional.

Lisa Borraccino