Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Mike Hare, Director of Sales, Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Rick Gaudreau, Branch Manager Webster , Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Rick Gaudreau

Branch Manager Webster

February 17, 2018

"Everyone is just Awesome"

- Jo C

I purchased a Subaru Impreza 4 month ago from a third party (not Harbro), big mistake. The car started overheating so I took it to Harbro in Webster. Joe C and Joe Y tried to fix the problem but unfortunately the fix was more money then what the car was worth. The 2 Joe's suggested we think about purchasing a car from them. I went on the Website and looked around and picked out 3 to test drive. I ended up going to the Whitinsville Harbro because it was closer to home (Sorry Joe C and Joe Y). I test drove 2 out of the 3 cars and decide on getting the Chevy Cruze. Jeremy was excellent. After test driving the car on Tuesday, Jeremy was able to get me into a car payment I was comfortable with and I was driving the car off the lot on Friday of the same week. I have to give also a big shout out to Mike who walked me through the finance and Kelsey and Kayla who handled the registration paperwork. You can't go wrong with purchasing a car or even renting one. They rock!!!! Thank you to everyone.

Jeremy Valletto
Joseph Ceramicoli
Joe Yuele
Kayla Lamy
Kelsey Violette

February 16, 2018

"Customer for Life!"

- Bbennett10

After going to other dealerships for cars in the past, I found my experience at Harbro completely different and thoroughly enjoyable. It was unlike any car-buying experience I’ve had before. The vehicle was beautiful and priced fairly, and Mike was a pleasure to work with. There was no pressure at all, but rather, a genuine desire to help me get into the vehicle I wanted. The family atmosphere at Harbro was a joy, too; the Hare brothers really do put their customers first. I’ve never been so excited about a new vehicle before and I’ll never buy a vehicle anywhere else again! I can not recommend Harbro enough for your next car!

Mike Hare
Other Employees : Michaela Lamy

February 15, 2018

"Awsome "

- Yoyo

We went to harbro to get our Jeep fixed.(they do all our mechanical work there) the 2002 Jeep needed so much work done,it was not feasible to fix. We did not want to buy a vehicle,but it was time! They made us so comfortable and worked with us on price. We now drive a nice,reliable vehicle,and know we will not break down! I actually feel better now knowing we are safe on the road! Thank you harbro for helping us out! Scott and Lisa grignon👍

Mark Alisch

Used 2012 Chevrolet Equinox

2012 Chevrolet Equinox

Used 2016 Nissan Rogue

2016 Nissan Rogue

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • Full Service and Repair Facility
  • ASE Certified Technicians
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance