Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Mark Hare, Director of Service, Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Service Writer

September 23, 2018

"My new subaru"

- Klebeau84

I love this dealership. They wer extremely helpful through the entire process and very knowledgeable about every car on their lot. The did an amazing job negotiating with the banks, got me a great interest and a payment that is much less than i expected. The entire staff is warm and friendly and attentive to whatever you need. Jeremy is the best salesman i've ever dealt with.

Jeremy Valletto
Other Employees : Meghan

September 22, 2018

"Flat tire, oil change"

- Polly

Friends said you were the BEST. Friendly and work performed. Fixed a tire, I didn't need a new one. Recommend highly. I am completely satisfied.

September 10, 2018

"First time experience"

- HappyHondaGuy, Richie21

I was unsure if Harbro would service my 2006 Honda Exl since I had Not purchased it from them. I had always heard glowing comments from neighbors and friends so I stopped in and spoke with their Service Advisor ( Mark Alisch). Mark, was very busy with another customer but acknowledged me and after a minute gave me his full attention. I was experiencing slow cranking of the motor and had a few no starting at all, like a dead battery. The battery was 4 years old so I replaced it but the troubles continued. I was now suspicious of the starting motor and Mark also agreed that with 151000 miles on the car, it was the most likely cause. I chose to have them replace the starter motor at their earliest convenience and was very pleased to find it now starts quicker and stronger than since it was new. This dealership honestly lives up to its excellent reputation and is easy for me to recommend them to anyone seeking a pleasant experience of caring, friendly, honest and professional people. I am refreshingly pleased to find that "Harbro Auto Sales andService" still practices those good ole values that I and I'm sure many others appreciate..............

Used 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $48999

2015 Chevrolet Silverado

Used 2015 Ford Explorer, $27999

2015 Ford Explorer

Used 2015 GMC Sierra 2500, $49999

2015 GMC Sierra 2500

Used 2015 Toyota Corolla, $14749

2015 Toyota Corolla

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • Full Service and Repair Facility
  • ASE Certified Technicians
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance