Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Mark Hare, Director of Service, Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Mike Hare, Director of Sales, Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Mike Hare

Director of Sales

December 30, 2018

"100% excellent treatment "

- Brenda

This experience started when I arrived at service on an emergency visit because my original car showed a major temperature malfunction. Service assessed the problem and gave me a choice to have water pump replaced or talk to a salesman about replacing the vehicle altogether. Mark Hare went to work immediately and within two days, I had chosen my new used car and was on my merry way. Awesome from start to finish. The whole team from service to sales made my emergency situation into a wonderful car buying experience.

Mark Alisch
Paul Naylor
Mark Hare
Tim Hare

December 14, 2018

"Oil Change "

- Jaybird

I went in for a oil change and you guys checked everything fluid wise and topped it all off and check out my car too but my tire pressure light was on and you guys didn't check that or even add air in it , And my Appointment was at 5:30 so I was there around around 5:10 and they were happy I was early but I still got out of there around 6:45 so how was that quicker not happy about that either

I don't know who i delt with

December 13, 2018

"It was a simple, easy and enjoyable buying experience"

- Dustin P.

In comparison to other dealerships, Harbro is leaps and bounds above on customer service. I gave Mike the criteria for the car I needed/wanted, and he did all the leg work. He gave me several different options, including options that I hadn't considered. He was very open with me about everything. He even found me a much better loan rate than the one I was preapproved for before I came to the dealership. Harbro will be my FIRST stop from now on, when looking for a used car. Thanks!!

Mike Hare

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • Full Service and Repair Facility
  • ASE Certified Technicians
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance