Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Mike Hare, Director of Sales, Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Rick Gaudreau, Branch Manager Webster , Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Rick Gaudreau

Branch Manager Webster

October 18, 2017

"Exceptional Service the Nom at Harbro."

- mossymurray

I brought my 2014 Jeep Compass in for new tires, an alignment, and oil change at Harbro on 10/17/17. Everything went as smoothly as possible; my new tires (Michelin Defender) are the smoothest riding, quietest tires I have ever purchased, and have an anticipated tread life of 90,000 miles. Can't say enough good things about the communication, politeness, and, most of all, the honesty of this dealer.

Mickey Harris
Mark Hare

October 17, 2017

"Easy, friendly, no preassure"

- Gkarric07

I was a bit nervous to start the shopping process since I've been a stay at home mom fulltime and worked part time. But with Ricks help, my husbands patients and trading in my truck I am now the owner of ’new to me’ Subaru. Harbro of Webster was the only place we stopped at to check out vehicles, this is our second purchase from this location. They are very friendly and easy to work with.

Rick Gaudreau

October 08, 2017

"Starter failure"

- James

I called the dealership at 11am with my problem (not a standard starter problem). Went through several Solutions over the phone with no remedy. It was lunch time and I had my two children with me. The service department work through lunch to get me my car back within the hour. No big corporate dealership could get that done, only a family-owned business that cares for each individual customer. Thank you Mark, Mike and Mickey

Mike Hare

Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $17995

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Used 2005 Honda S2000, $23495

2005 Honda S2000

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • Full Service and Repair Facility
  • ASE Certified Technicians
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance