Harte INFINITI

Michael Gay

Howard Allison, Sales Consultant, Harte INFINITI

Howard Allison

October 28, 2017

"Go to another Infiniti dealer"

- Mebldp1!

Stacey showed a lack of customer understand and care, which I had grown to expect. Hence do yourself a favor and ignore their lying BS

Stacey Bonvini

October 24, 2017

"Friendly and helpful "

- Carguy

Great car buying experience. Mike and all the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable will defienetly go back when it's time for a new one

Michael Gay

October 19, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- jack

Several years ago, I purchased a Q50 at Harte Infiniti in Hartford and dealt with Anthony Smith. The initial treatment I received from Mr. Smith and my subsequent dealings with the Harte Service Department were excellent, as was my experience with the Q50. My wife and I recently decided a mid-size SUV would better suit out needs, with the addition of large canine and my initial thoughts were to give a Mercedes a try, simply for the change. We came very close to purchasing a Mercedes, but decided to at least give Infiniti a look. We returned to Harte and specifically asked for Anthony Smith, only to find he was now the Sales Manager. That came as no surprise because he was head and shoulders above most of the people we had encountered when we shopped for our previous car and exhibited a command presence even then. Sales Manager Smith directed us to Antonio Gomez and to be candid, we were initially a little disappointed that we were not given preferential treatment being returning customers. Our concerns were quickly dismissed. Antonio proved to be an extraordinary young man who was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. You could not help but like him. We were given what I would consider a very fair price for our trade and an aggressive discount on the purchase of a QX60. Knowing that Mr. Smith had personally selected Antonio to work with us and strongly suspecting he had his fingers in putting the deal together, we could not have been more pleased. We took delivery of our new QX60 the very next day and are thrilled with it. These are quality people at an exceptional dealership.

Anthony Smith and Antonio Gomez