Headquarter Hyundai

Jake Von Radesky

Jeff Francois, Sales, Headquarter Hyundai

Jeff Francois

November 17, 2017

"A wonderful experience buying my new car"

- rblueeyesj Verified Customer

I came in test drove a few cars. Settled on the Sonata Limited 2018. Came back with a friend. and went through the process & did the paperwork. Took home my car & am enjoying it every day.

Jeff Francois
Other Employees : Jose Narvaez

November 17, 2017

"Better than expected"

- geraldrobi Verified Customer

After a while you begin to think all dealerships are alike. I would never have gone to this one (it's 2-hours away from where I live) but my father had recently made a purchase there (his first-ever non-US manufacturer) and he recommended it to me. I discussed my needs with their rep over the phone and everything was ready for me when I arrived. It was both, pain and pressure free.

November 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- bjaeger113 Verified Customer

Nick Natole was very knowledgeable and gave great customer service. Our overall experience was a good one, we would definitely consider purchasing another car from this dealership!

Nick Natole