Heather Cannon Honda

Jeff  Seward, Sales Associate, Heather Cannon Honda

Jeff Seward

Sales Associate

September 16, 2018

"I Love My New 2019 Pilot Elite"

- BeverlyS

Wow! I think that was the best “car-buying” experience I have ever encountered. Heather Cannon and her employees were awesome to deal with and I NEVER felt pressured nor annoyed by any gimmicks/sales pitches. Thank you, Marcus Leavell, for your promptness and patience and for making my purchase such a pleasant experience. I would definitely give you and this dealership a 5-star rating! — Beverly S.

September 15, 2018

"Quick In Quick Out"

- thowardx6

We already knew what car and color we wanted. I called and spoke to Andy before driving a long distance. He made absolutely sure the exact car we wanted was on hand at the dealership. When we got there we expressed that we were short on time and needed to hurry. Andy got us out in very little time and without any hassle. He is an incredibly nice guy. He called a few days later to check on us and to make sure everything was going well.

Andy Olivas

September 14, 2018

"Awesome"

- Pita

The experience we had at Heather Cannon Honda was excellent are salesperson was Marcus he was wonderful if you are thinking about buying a car in the future I highly recommend them Thank you again Suzanne Burns

New 2018 Honda CR-V, $31095