Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, Louisiana 71105

David Rivas, Sales Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

David Rivas

Jeff Brooks, Business Director, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Jeff Brooks

Business Director
Daniel Hester, sales consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Daniel Hester

sales consultant
Mark Hebert, President, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mark Hebert

President

July 16, 2018

"I would'nt buy my car any where else!"

- KKhaughtongirl

Jere helped me through out the process of buying my new Jeep. He explained the equipment to me until I understood how it worked. He also told me I could call him or come back anytime for a refresher. He was very personable and easy to work with.

Jere Merritt

July 12, 2018

"The BEST experience ever!!!"

- LisaGarvey

I am so very thrilled with my new Plum Crazy ‘18 Dodge Challenger Scatpack Shaker!! My extremely sincerest gratitude goes to my awesome sales guy David Rivas, who was absolutely wonderful in making sure the leasing process went optimally & smoothly, & he made absolutely sure I was completely satisfied & happy with my new baby!! I will be sure to tell ALL my friends, family, & coworkers to go to Heberts T & C and see David to get the absolute best buying/leasing experience EVER!!

Roy Graves
Other Employees : Crystal Graham Basco

July 12, 2018

"It was so easy!"

- Jackie0757

Our experience at Hebert’s was awesome! Everyone was so friendly. Daniel Hester made our purchase very simple and easy. We will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Daniel Hester