Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, Louisiana 71105

David Rivas, Sales Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

David Rivas

Mark Hebert, President, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mark Hebert

President
Clifford Salone, Sales Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Clifford Salone

Preston Evans, Internet Sales, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Preston Evans

Internet Sales

January 15, 2018

"David is amazing!!!"

- Tiffany D.

We had a great experience with David at Herbert Town and Country!! Very friendly and professional. Very knowledgeable and experienced! Got us the best deal!! Will be back to use him for our next vehicle purchase!

David Rivas

January 12, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Moparmagicmember

No pressure sales. We looked at several vehicles in horrible weather, and whatever we wanted to drive or look inside was not a problem. Quick & easy purchase. Follow up, vehicle information, and easy to reach.

Clifford Salone
Stanley Winkler
Preston Evans

January 08, 2018

"Friendly, knowledgable, no pressure!"

- sogD4mo

Looked for over a year on line and at local dealerships. I would make it known what I wanted & did not want. I received numerous phone calls & emails mostly regarding vehicles & services that I was not interested in. Hebert's Town and Country was the exception. Knowledgeable, friendly employees that were very helpful. I did not feel like they were trying to pressure me in any way. Jere Merritt was my salesman. He found me an awesome vehicle that had the features that were most important to me and that was in my financial range. He saw to it that the out the door price was not over the price I quoted as the max I could pay. That along with 0% financing made my day. I was shown all the bells and whistles of the Pacifica before I did a test drive, and again after my purchase. Jere told me to call or come by if I had any other questions. Very nice experience. Thanks to all!

Jere Merritt