Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

752 Reviews of Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

June 22, 2018

"Friendly, understanding dealership"

- Amy Lou

I was having a lot of issues with a car I had prior to getting a new vehicle. At this time I really wasn't looking to buy a new car, as I was still upside down in my other one. After test driving 3 different vehicle, I decided to go with a 2019 Jeep Cherokee. Love the car and the drive was smooth. One thing is they took there time to place me in the car that I could afford and wouldn't go over the current car note that I had.. They worked with what I had and actually saved me $30 dollars on my car note!!! I will keep going to this dealership. I am a GMC fan but the overall packages and warranties are far more than I could ever have asked for buying a Jeep product.

David Nelson
June 19, 2018

"Very Thankful "

- Bowdenj

Jason and Jeff, no hassling, no riff Raff, they kept it simple, and had me a car within 24 hours. I'm very pleased with their hard work and professionalism.

Other Employees : Jennifer with insurance set up.
June 19, 2018

"Great experience!"

- devincgaddy

Daniel was quick to meet us on the lot as soon as we arrived, and helpful with showing us the models we were interested in. We kept in contact via email and his responses were prompt and helpful! Would definitely recommend Daniel and this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Daniel Hester
June 14, 2018

"Great car and salesman"

- Muzzy

I had a very nice experience shopping for my new car. I fell in love with the Dodge Journey and my Salesman Clifford Salone ensured I was able to get the Journey that I wanted. The whole experience was a pleasure.

Clifford Salone
Zach Caulk
Jun 18, 2018 -

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Muzzy, we're thrilled to know you had such a wonderful time shopping for and buying your new Dodge Journey! We're glad Clifford Salone helped you get the right SUV with the best features and a great deal. Thanks for recommending him and Zach Caulk!

June 04, 2018

"Wonderful, no pressure experience."

- John1995

As soon as we got out of our vehicle and started to walk to the lot, a very nice gentleman, David Rivas, came up and asked if he could help us. I was expecting the usual car salesman spiel but was pleasantly surprised when he simply said "if you have any questions, I'm here". I knew exactly what I was looking for and told him as much. He invited us inside, it was 95 degrees, to look at his inventory. I told him what vehicle I was interested in and he immediately pulled up the vehicles on site. I picked one and he had it pulled up to the door with the A/C on high. We test drove the truck and asked a million questions along the way. David answered all questions and never once tried to sell us. I can't stress enough how much we liked David. He was a straight shooter and never pushy. I can't think of another car buying experience that was easier than this one. The entire staff that we dealt with were the same. We had heard about Hebert's Town and Country from family and friends and will recommend it to anyone who asks.

Roy Graves
Beau Hebert
Don Williams
Jeff Brooks

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Wow, what an amazing review of David Rivas and the people at our dealership, John! We are so very pleased to know that he was courteous, answered every question you had and made sure you were comfortable throughout this entire process. Thank you again for recommending David, Beau, Roy, Don and Jeff and the dealership as a whole! We hope to work with you again!

May 31, 2018

"Awesome"

- Jess456

My husband and I had an awesome experience with this dealership!! The climate was friendly, very perfessional, and customer oriented throughout our acquaintance. Thanks Monica!! Your the Best!! Love my new Jeep Overland!!

Monica Johnson
Other Employees : Krystal

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We're very happy that you are loving your new Overland and had an awesome time buying it while working with Monica Johnson, Jess! Thank you for sharing and letting us know how awesome Monica, Krystal and our people are!

May 30, 2018

"It was awesome"

- Lillou

The service was great the staff very very friendly n very helpful i would recommend this dealership to anybody mr clifford was great and very helpful

Clifford Salone

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Lillou, we're happy to know that Clifford Salone made your buying experience so wonderful! Thank you for recommending him and writing this wonderful review!

May 28, 2018

"Wonderful service!! "

- Lturner12

David went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my new car. He also stayed around to make sure I knew how to work all of the extra features. The whole experience was fantastic!

Beau Hebert
May 29, 2018 -

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We're happy to hear that David made your car purchase so wonderful! Thanks for recommending him and Beau and we hope you're loving your new car and those extra features!

May 24, 2018

"Best experience I have ever had buying a new vehicle "

- ShinerGod

I needed a new vehicles ASAP. Fate brought me to Hebert Town and Country. I talked with David Rivas and decided on a Chrysler 200. David went above and beyond my expectations. From his outstanding salesmanship to Mr. Brooks in the financial department and everyone there, it was a great experience. I've already recommend David to 2 people. I will definitely be back on my next purchase.

Jeff Brooks
May 29, 2018 -

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We're so glad you ended up buying with us! We're happy to know that David and Jeff made purchasing your Chrysler 200 such a great experience and exceeded your expectations! Thanks for this review and your recommendations so far! We'll be here when you're ready to buy again!

May 17, 2018

"Super friendly "

- Disappointed

Friendly staff, will make an effort to help find what you need. David and Zach were very kind during our visit and let us take all the time we needed when making a decision.

Zach Caulk
May 21, 2018 -

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We're happy to know that David and Zach made sure you had all the information and time you needed to pick the right vehicle and choose the right financing plan. Thanks so much for recommending them and our dealership!