Helms Bros., Inc.

Bayside, NY

2,093 Reviews
Helms Bros., Inc. - Sales 208-24 Northern Blvd., Bayside, NY 11361 Helms Bros., Inc. - Service 171-10 Station Rd., Flushing, NY 11358 Helms Bros. was founded in 1934 with the idea that, no matter who you are, you deserve to be treated by a luxury car retailer with gratitude, not attitude. While many fads have come and gone, that unique dedication to client satisfaction has lived on at Helms for over six decades. The reason for our longevity? Simple, at Helms Bros. our people make the difference. Our showroom is conveniently located one block east of the Clearview Expressway on Northern Blvd in Bayside, NY. Our service and parts department is located right off of Utopia Parkway in Flushing, just five minutes away from our Showroom. We invite you to experience the friendly sales approach and unmatched service and amenities that has kept Helms' clients coming back generation after generation! We look forward to seeing you in our Dealership.
Contact Dealership

208-24 Northern Blvd

Bayside, NY

Directions

By Type

Showing 2,093 reviews

February 04, 2023

Kathleen was amazing as usual! She went above and beyond to ensure that we got the vehicle of our choice. I have referred several people, who have also purchased cars as well and More

by MHGK
February 03, 2023

I wasn't very happy with another Mercedes dealership and how they treated me. My mom has been dealing with Andy Lin for a long time and I decided to take my car into service at Helms. If you want the best More

by Anthony Leong
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Andy Lin
Feb 03, 2023 -

Helms Bros., Inc. responded

Anthony - thank you for this review! Andy is a fantastic staff member and just all around good person. We love that you are so happy with the service and respect both you and your car received. Thank you for the recommendation and for choosing Helms Brothers.

February 03, 2023

My car was on a 7 month delay. Jeff kept me informed every step of the way. We ironed out everything ahead of delivery. Upon delivery, we signed a few things and I was on my More

by BHICKEY78
January 31, 2023

Friendly staff, clean, detail free coffee,! i will recommend to all my friends and family. hope they get same service as i got More

by PLAMA10464
Other Employees : oooo
Jan 31, 2023 -

Helms Bros., Inc. responded

Thank you for the amazing review and the recommendation! We strive to give all our customers top-notch service with added perks like free coffee. We look forward to working with you again and meeting your family and friends!

January 28, 2023

Greatest dealership. So friendly and helpful. The Benz is really comfortable. Nice choice to drive it More

by TIANTIANXU
Melissa Li
Jan 30, 2023 -

Helms Bros., Inc. responded

Thank you! We are happy that you chose to come to us when looking for a new vehicle. Welcome to the Helms Family and we hope to see you again.

January 22, 2023

Dave at Helms Bros was very professional and knowledgeable. The process on getting a new car was easy with him. He answered all my questions and even after I had purchased my car he still answer More

by ELIEN M
Dave Jennings
Jan 23, 2023 -

Helms Bros., Inc. responded

Elien - Helms Brothers appreciates this review. It is one of our goals to have the most professional and knowledgeable staff. Dave is a perfect fit for us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your car purchasing experience with him. We know that you will love your new car. Welcome to the Helms Family.

January 21, 2023

Andrea is great. She was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. I had to find and purchase my G63 before the year-end and she managed to find the car More

by RayM
Andrea Kass
Jan 23, 2023 -

Helms Bros., Inc. responded

Ray -We couldn't be more pleased that your purchase of a G63 went so incredibly smoothly. Andrea is amazing and works incredibly hard for her customers. We look forward to working with you again. Welcome to the Helms Family.

January 19, 2023

My sales person Jeffrey Stampler was amazing. Jack made the $ end effortless Once again, thank you both for making the process seamless. More

by LAL
Jan 20, 2023 -

Helms Bros., Inc. responded

Amazing! We are so happy that it was a smooth and easy process and that your expectations were exceeded. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and welcome you to the Helms family.

January 18, 2023

helms brothers make me feel like family. i love to be around friendly people and the team at helms bros make me feel like family More

by JROSE3571
Greg Cadwallader
Dennis Kwong
Jan 19, 2023 -

Helms Bros., Inc. responded

We are so glad that you feel like family, to us that is exactly what you are! We love and respect our customers. They are what makes our business successful. We want you to feel comfortable and respected while you are with us. Helms Brothers thanks for this kind review.

January 15, 2023

Jeffrey was kind, courteous and knowledgeable about the car classes and followed up with my continuously before and after my purchase. More

by CALW007
2.0
Jan 16, 2023 -

Helms Bros., Inc. responded

Thank you for the time you took to write this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed working with Jeffrey. He is such a professional and so incredibly knowledgeable. We hope you love your new car. Welcome to the Helms family!