Helms Bros., Inc.

208-24 Northern Blvd, Bayside, New York 11361

Michael Nekava, Sales Consultant, Helms Bros., Inc.

Michael Nekava

Maurice Martin, Sales Consultant, Helms Bros., Inc.

Maurice Martin

John Kunz, Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Helms Bros., Inc.

John Kunz

Pre-Owned Sales Manager
Michael Altamura, Sales Consultant, Helms Bros., Inc.

Michael Altamura

October 07, 2017

"Guys crazy"

- Heftyphil69

He made fun of my hair when he doesn't even have hair . But hey the guy knows what he's talking about sold my friend Willy 3 cars when he only wanted 1

Michael Nekava

October 03, 2017

"Matt was AMAZING!"

- 162productions

I was looking to get a car for my for her Birthday. Matt was amazing in getting a C300 that I was looking to get her. Matt even came in on his day off to hand the car over to me. Now, that's customer service at it's BEST. Matt, thank you again!!! It was priceless seeing my mom cry when I surprised her. Make sure to look for Matt when you come into this dealership. Ben

Matthew Villacis

September 26, 2017

"Exceptional service "

- Frandia

I was assisted by Sales person JC, who I absolutely enjoyed working with. He has great interpersonal skills. He went above and beyond to ensure that my purchase as well as my leasing guidelines were modified to fit my lifestyle. I definitely recommend anyone who is looking to purchase/lease a Mercedes Benz vehicle to visit JC at Helms Bros Mercedes Benz in Bayside Queens, Ny.

Juan Carlos (JC)