Henderson Hyundai Superstore

Ali Hashimi, Finace Manager, Henderson Hyundai Superstore

Ali Hashimi

Finace Manager

November 13, 2018

"Good service and didn’t take too long"

- Mazda15

Had a good time purchasing my vehicle. Things went pretty smooth. Noli was very helpful and professional. I would for sure go back for again if I needed to.

Noli Hall

November 13, 2018

"Easy Buying Experience!"

- Mikmiles

Gina was awesome! We where looking for a very specific car and she worked extremely hard in finding the car with the right features and color we wanted, searching other states until she found our car. She set our minds at ease with her upbeat and positive attitude. Most of the hard work was completed before we stepped into the dealership, making the buying experience simple and time efficient. We LOVE our new Kona! Thanks Gina and Henderson Hyundai!

GINA sotolongo

November 11, 2018

"First time car buyer!"

- LaurenOliver

Noli Hall was the best salesman! This was my first experience buying a car and it was so easy. He did a great job explaining everything! He was very knowledgeable about the car I purchased. I had never even considered this car and I absolutely LOVE it!! I’m so excited and I can’t thank him enough!! THANK YOU NOLI!!

Noli Hall