Henderson Hyundai Superstore - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

John Ackerman, Service Advisor, Henderson Hyundai Superstore

John Ackerman

Bennie Pacheco, Service Advisor, Henderson Hyundai Superstore

Bennie Pacheco

November 15, 2018

"Henderson Hyundai and Noli are the bomb!"

- Laura9356

I took my 2014 Elantra in for an oil change and walked out with a 2018 Sonata! Noli found me looking at cars and politely inquired about my current car and if I had thought about trading it in for a newer model. One thing led to another and I took the plunge! Noli was so patient with me and made me feel so comfortable. There was no pressure to trade up. I am so happy with my new Sonata!!! The best part of the day was when I called my daughter to come down to help me decide and Noli sold her a new car too! He made the process so easy. Noli is definitely the man to see at Henderson Hyundai!

Noli Hall
John Ackerman
Ali Hashimi

November 05, 2018

"Ask for Noli Hall, Jr.!"

- Hyundai5

I literally went in for a new battery for my Elantra and drove off with a Tucson Sport! Noli took the time to listen to what I needed and wanted and took great care of me! I'm a happy lady!

Noli Hall
Omar Ansary

October 25, 2018

"Great service "

- My new car

Fahim Hadhimi was so delightful to work with. He Was very thorough in pointing out every feature of My car and was never pushy. His gentle personality And sincerity is what help me decide to buy the car. I feel that I got the best deal and love the car. This Is the fourth Hyundai I have bought at Henderson Hyundai and have always been pleased.

Fahim Hashimi