Hendrick Acura Overland Park - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Adam Hoehn, Service Advisor, Hendrick Acura Overland Park

Jerame Franck

September 24, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- KMG210 Verified Customer

Service was punctual the waiting area was inviting . I would definitely come back to Herrick Acura for service. I really like that there was an office work area.

Jerame Franck

September 23, 2018

"Great service and communication "

- swruben Verified Customer

Carol Porter was outstanding in keeping me informed and making sure I knew what was going on with my car. They came in under cost expectations, which I am very happy about. I strongly recommend Hendrick Acura for device needs.

Carol Porter

September 23, 2018

"Mixed Bag. Never know what you will get"

- ARUNHN Verified Customer

I bought my car from this dealer so I usually take it back there for service. I am not a fan of their Saturday express oil change process. It’s never quick nor efficient. Every single time, I have had to wait over 1.5 hrs though during checkin they give you estimates of 30-45 minutes. During this service I was called to tell me my car was in the wash and ready to go in 5 minutes. I got back there and then waited over 50 minutes to get the car. This is not the first, second or third time this has happened. So obviously there is some communication issue. Having said all that, I do like the fine technician woek this service department does. Never had any issues with actual repair or maintenance work performed by this Acura dealer. The technical completeness makes me come back, definitely not their soft product.

Willie Johnson

Special Offers

$5 Off Service

RECEIVE $5 OFF ANY SERVICE. PLEASE MENTION YOU SAW US ON DEALERRATER.

10% OFF PARTS PURCHASE

RECEIVE 10% OFF ANY OVER-THE-COUNTER PARTS PURCHASE. (ACCESSORIES, APPAREL, LIFESTYLE MERCHANDISE, ETC.) PLEASE MENTION YOU SAW US ON DEALERRATER.

Service Center Photos & Amenities