Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

4.4

127 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713

Brian Henry, Chevrolet Client Advisor, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Brian Henry

Chevrolet Client Advisor
Gordon Jenks, Cadillac Client Advisor, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Gordon Jenks

Cadillac Client Advisor
Kyle Sessoms, Chevrolet Client Advisor, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Chevrolet Client Advisor
Vu Vo, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Vu Vo

Chevrolet Sales Manager

January 14, 2018

"Great and easy experience"

- Durham

We love Kyle! He is personable and not pushy. He paid attention to our wants & needs. We had a very good experience with the whole Hendrick’s team. Lamont was great, too. The trade-in process was easy. They were able to bring a used sienna from Hendricks Toyota when the one we were interested in was sold. We would definitely buy a car here again.

Kyle Sessoms
Other Employees : Daniel w.

January 13, 2018

"Superior customer service."

- travish87

The staff is awesome here. As soon as I came in I was greeted by a sales manager who then introduced me to Kyle. Throughout the entire process Kyle was helpful and professional while not making me feel pressured to buy. He was also incredibly sensitive to the fact that my 7 year old was with me; always taking the time to interact with him and keep us both comfortable. I was impressed by Kyle's honest approach, if he didn't know something he would tell me that and then he would find someone who had the answer. Every step of the way he would give me immediate feedback and tell me what was going on. Ultimately I made a decision to purchase and it couldn't have been an easier process. Thanks Kyle!

January 13, 2018

"Great Service "

- ChristopherP

Was helped by Brian Henry and he did a great job. Very friendly people, process was easy and overall the best experience I’ve had buying a car.

Brian Henry