Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

4.4

127 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713

Vu Vo, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Vu Vo

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Abdul Aldanab, Financial Services, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Abdul Aldanab

Financial Services
Gevin Vinson, Cadillac Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Gevin Vinson

Cadillac Sales Manager

David Moseley, Buick GMC Client Advisor, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

David Moseley

Buick GMC Client Advisor

November 15, 2017

"Customer Service Sensitivity is a needed workshop"

- NogoService

Amber Rebholz was terrible on the customer service end. I had an appt on Friday 9:15 that was confirmed by email. I specifically had paperwork of the work that needed to be done from another shop and the part it required that was supposedly under factory warranty still - I had to call Southpoint GMC Friday to find out when I could pick up my car only to be told it was not ready - then I had to call again on Sat to be told that it was still not ready with no loaner available. When I asked for one on Saturday evening to have to use on Monday for work and school(as she told me about that when I dropped my car off on Friday) since now my car would not be ready until Monday - I had no way to get to work or to get my child to school as he is a car rider - I had to scramble to take care of that situation when Amber could have avoided all of this by clearly communicating with me about my vehicle and having a loaner available to me since this should have been taken care of on Friday or Saturday at best- then finally on Monday when the car was ready I was informed that this part is NOT covered under the factory warranty and that I would be required to pay my 300$ deductible - I do not mind paying for work done however I was already told it was covered and I feel like Amber made it sa that I did incur a cost as I had to ask her numerous times for the service department manager name and email - she told me she would let them know my displeasure and I had to ask three more times for it as she never call my cell phone # about any of this she reverted to sending me emails instead - there is email threads on your system to prove this to show how this conversation was going. I normally take my vehicles to the GMC on Hwy 64 in Cary and will not recommend the south point location to anyone for this very reason - I have been in customer service for 25 years and would never treat anyone like she treated me, a single mom with one vehicle (that is beside the point however she needs to understand how her actions effect others). Customer Service Sensitivity would probably help her a lot as she made your whole team look bad.

Amber Rebholz

November 14, 2017

"Lied to by 2 mechanics"

- Rogue

The customer service reps were great. Your mechanics however were dishonest. TWO of them said that my brake fluid looked dirty and needed to be flushed. I had JUST had that done at the same dealership not long before. The Customer rep went out, put her finger in the fluid holder, and the fluid was sparkling clean. She was astounded that the mechanic had said it was dirty.This experience makes me wonder how many other repairs they LIED about. I never had this issue with Crown Point Honda. I will NEVER EVER recommend this dealership and actively let people know about the LIE I was told. Your fancy waiting area does not make up for lies and excessively expensive repair costs. Also, the Cheetos in your free snack area were stale.

Amber at Service desk - she was wonderful

October 28, 2017

"Saturn Service With A Smile"

- EddieHW

I just needed a simple service performed: program two new 3rd party remotes. I was super impressed that I was taken within a couple of minutes from my arrival. The service, which was originally estimated to take about an hour, was completed in about half an hour. The facility was bright and clean with a comfortable waiting area, free coffee and free WiFi! The staff was friendly, polite and attentive. I had a question about some recommended service and the answer was courteous and very clear. I will be back for service in the near future. I am extremely satisfied that my Saturn, even though no longer manufactured by GM, has a safe and reliable service source!

Steven Miller