Hendrick Honda Hickory

Finance Director

November 12, 2018

"Ask for Israel! "

- Sharon Stewart

We went to Hendrick Honda of Hickory because of a KBB special that was running. We had negative equity on our car and really wanted to trade. Israel was our salesman and he is a fantastic person! Israel went above and beyond to get us into a car. If you want a great experience at this dealership ask for ISRAEL! Thank you so much for your tireless efforts.

Israel

October 28, 2018

"Great car, great value, all around great experience!"

- Erica in Hickory

I saw a used Honda Civic listed on their website. Went down to the dealership. Was approached by a friendly salesman, Mike Powell who found the car I wanted quickly, let me test drive it and guided me through the purchasing process, which was relatively painless. I think this Civic will be a great car for me, but whenever I do need another one, I will definitely see if Mike is available. He's helpful, straight-forward, friendly, and just a very decent person.

Mike Powell
Other Employees : Ben Munday

October 27, 2018

"Buying experience "

- Satisfied Honda owner

I recieved a very fair trade in for my vehicle and a good price on the new SUV I purchased. The salesman Mark Buchanan was very patient and professional in making this a good experience

Mark Buchanan