Hendrick Honda Hickory

Vince  McGuire , Finance Director, Hendrick Honda Hickory

Vince McGuire

Finance Director

November 19, 2017

"My expierance with Hendrick Honda "

- karma1

I went to Hendrick Honda Hickory looking for a new car I learned I had no credit but the dealer that was working with me helped me to get into a Mazda. He was very curtious to me and my husband. Even the next day we were taking my car to trade it in and it had a bad tire and Dean came and picked us up took us to the dealship and I drove off in my new car I don't know what I would have done with his help I would highly recomend Hendrick of Honda they are there to help everybody with there needs

Dean Bradshaw

November 09, 2017

"Amazing Car Buying Experience "

- Dot

Nathan, James and Ben, you made the entire buying process super easy and you treat everyone, family or not, not just like family, but like a V.I.P! We love that we have a trusted friend that can help us with all of our car buying needs. Thanks for your continued amazing service!

James Woodard IV
Nathan Harris
Other Employees : Ben

November 08, 2017

"2017 civic si coupe!"

- Civicgal17

My husband and myself have nothing but positive to say about this dealership. From the customer service to helping us out as much as they can. I will definitely be a Honda person now. I am in love with my new car! Thank you guys at Hendrick! Especially Patrick and Conner!!

Drema Beaver