Hendrick Honda Hickory

Sr. Certified Internet Sales Consultant

January 17, 2019

"Miscommunication "

- Banjo2008

Was getting ready to purchase new crv, After coming to a price and payments was then told few Items was coming off. I guess we had some miscommunication between me and salesperson so before signing paperwork I left. The sales manager did send me a message trying to make it right. But we had already went to another dealer. Very nice dealership with plenty of cars to chose from.

John Culp
Kris Stephens
3.0

November 30, 2018

"Trade in and got a new 2018 honda."

- Brittany

Thank you so much. I purchased a car from Hendrick Honda Hickory, I had the best experience working with Adriana Muja, she made it Fun, Fast and easy! I definitely reccomend her, she's awesome! Got me what I needed for the right price! Thank you Adriana.

Adriana Muja

November 28, 2018

"Poor Service Department Experience"

- Sport

We took Our 2012 CRV in for regular service and to have the fan belt checked. We had an appointment for 11:00 AM but we arrived 20 minutes early. We talked to a service adviser, Shawn Millsaps, nd told him what we wanted to have done!! After over 2 hours, I went back to talk to the service writer and was told that it was being taken care of. After another hour, we were told that our fan belt and tensioner needed to be replaced. It would only take a few minutes to get this done. After about another half hour, the service adviser told us that we were ready to go. We needed to take care of the paperwork and pay the bill. The Bill amounted to a total of $525.25!!! Looking at the bill, the labor for this was over $266.00!!! This is totally outrageous!!! After over 3 hours, we were able to leave and the more I thought about it, the madder I got. Never before have I had this type of experience with Hendrick Honda. In fact, we bought a 2018 HRV for my wife. Now I am beginning to wonder if we did the wrong thing by doing this!!! I will think twice about going back there to have service done on our vehicles!!!

Shawn Milsaps