Hendrick Honda Hickory

Mark  Buchanan, Sr. Certified Internet Sales Consultant, Hendrick Honda Hickory

Mark Buchanan

Sr. Certified Internet Sales Consultant

April 16, 2018

"BEST car buying experience ever!"

- SarahJ6317

So last week I messaged Nathan Harris on Facebook to let him know I was interested in trading in my Hyundai. He sent over a credit application via email and I filled it out on my iPad and sent it back. We FaceTimed all of the options and I chose which one was best for me and then today Kedron DELIVERED my car 4 and a half hours away to my DRIVEWAY. I never had to step foot into the dealership and it was awesome! I’ve purchased a few cars over my 12 years of driving and none of them have been this easy and convenient. They went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I wanted in my new 2018 Honda Accord sport. Talk about excellent customer service! I’ll never purchase a car from anywhere else other than Hendrick and will always go through Nathan and Kedron! #DreamTeam Thank y’all again so much for everything. One happy customer here 😆

Kedron Bullock

April 16, 2018

"Have you seen my car though!? "

- Heathernicole

I have been looking for a new car for 5 years now! Finally, found the perfect car! I reached out to Nathan and let him know what I wanted, the same day he had it transferred from Charlotte. No questions asked. I then worked with Joey and he sent me home with the car so I didn't feel on the spot with my decision. They have made my car buying experience enjoyable and stress free. The absolute best atmosphere, all smiles and laughs. Never once did I feel pressured to buy the car. I will always purchase from Hendrick Honda Hickory from now on. Thank you all so much!!!!!! Now back to feeling like a baller with my 2015 Lexus IS250 Fsport. She bad.

Joey Lankford

April 07, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Melissa70

Brian, Allison, Jason and Ben were great to deal with! On the ball. They worked on everything for me before i got to the dealership and got me out quickly. Brian was great about answering all my questions. I love my new car and happy with the experience. I highly recommend! Thanks guys.

Brian Rutherford