Hendrick Honda Hickory

Steven Gouge

July 21, 2018

"Loyal Customer! "

- LauraS

I just purchased my third vehicle from this car dealership and they ALWAYS are a pleasure to work with! I also get all of my maintenance and service here...the employees are professional, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. I’ve always been skeptical of mechanics and salesmen in general, but I’ve NEVER had an unpleasant experience here. Kedron Bullock was the salesperson that sold me my 2018 Honda CRV-EX and he was so professional and efficient!

Robbie Allison

July 03, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever! "

- Casey Wilmoth

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Let me tell ya about my car guys 💁🏼??? Nathan Harris has been dealing with me for several years and my indecisiveness. I finally was ready to trade Betsy (my old car 😂) in and no better man to call than him. He made the impossible possible. Kedron Bullock listened to all my wants and needs in the vehicle that would be great for us and we ended up picking this beautiful girl off the showroom floor 😍 Nathan brought all the paperwork to his house and drove me my car home after he worked all day and his lovely wife Jennifer needs praise for allowing him to bring his work home and welcome us into her home! He drove my trade in back to the lot and made it all possible for me. I couldn’t be happier with the car these two guys put me in and there’s no other guys I’ll ever buy vehicles from. Thanks for everything y’all do! Y’all are the real mvps 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

June 18, 2018

"People matter!"

- Cloud Cowboy

My wife and I recently bought two vehicles from two different dealerships. My wife loves her new CRV, but we left the dealership hoping to never return. A few weeks later I had to buy a car also, but I went to Hendrick Honda in Hickory. The experience was truly a "night and day" difference. I had to drive about 50 miles further, but it was worth it. From the beginning, we were treated like they were more interested in helping us find a vehicle we could be happy with than just making a sale. The entire experience hasn't been totally flawless, but when we voiced a concern, they not only listened but immediately looked for a solution. The Sales Professional, Mike Powell, was more than just a professional. He treated us with respect, making the process much less painful than we were expecting. We truly felt like family. Mike made sure we were comfortable and satisfied with the entire experience. I had to return the next week as I found a flaw that needed fixing. The service department was courteous and efficient as well. I was in and out in less than an hour. Before I left, Mike filled the car's gas tank and even washed the car with a pressure washer to get the bugs off. This was a week after the sale! I'm am very happy with my experience and would definitely recommend Hendrick Honda of Hickory!

Drema Beaver