Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, South Carolina 29406

Eric Muddiman, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

Eric Muddiman

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Dominick Barksdale, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

Dominick Barksdale

Paul Cowan

October 20, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Prius

Chrissie, as always, was outstanding as my service advisor. She kept me informed regarding issues and ensured I was satisfied with my service experience. She’s great.

Chrissie Rice

October 18, 2017

"Adam Mcintyre "

- Lefty

Adam was as professional as he was frindly. He guided wife and I through the leasing process seamlessly. We found his knowledge of the products exceptional. I feel he is an asset to your organization.

Adam McIntyre

October 12, 2017

"Carolyn Reetz in the service dept is A-1."

- hondo17

I am reviewing the service department only. I think the sales department is a little on the devious side. But, as far as the service dept. goes I am so pleased that I service my other vehicles there as well. I used to struggle with what car needed what when. Carolynn keeps all of them up to date and properly serviced. I wouldn't buy another car here but I will continue to use the service department.

Carolyn Reetz