Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

Michael Donoghue

Carolyn Reetz, Service Advisor, Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

Carolyn Reetz

January 22, 2018

"Brake change and other miscellaneous "

- meredith92

Chad was very friendly and listened to my specific needs and reason for visiting the service shop. He called with updates and I left very satisfied with my car and my knowledge of what was done.

Chad Hoover

January 18, 2018

"Execellent service "

- jschallajr

My service representative Carolyn Reetz demonstrated excellent professionalism and knowledge during my 2006 Toyota Corolla service experience. She was friendly and personable and kept me informed during the entire process. I will ask for her on my next service appointment. Great job!

Carolyn Reetz

January 17, 2018

"Great service and great cars!"

- Courtney D Boughton

We were so impressed with the Toyota cars, especially the one we purchased and also our sales guy Will. He was so knowledgeable of all the cars and talked to us like a friend rather than a salesman. He made us feel so comfortable! Also Sara was great and quick at responding to me before we even made it to the dealership and that was very much appreciated! Bryan was our finance guy and he was wonderful, he explained the warranties to us and helped us decide which was best for our family. The entire experience was actually very nice and I'd definitely recommend everyone to go to Rick Hendrick Toyota!

Sara Duncan
Will Smith
Other Employees : Bryan (finance)

Used 2016 Dodge Journey, $17740