Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta

Customer Service, Customer Service, Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta

October 04, 2018

"Love my new Lexus"

- Empress

I am so happy I chose to buy my 2015 Lexus ES 350 from Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta. Sales Rep, King Hardy, was awesome!! He gave me exactly the car I was looking for. He was professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the Lexus Brand. It took less than an hour to purchase my car. I want to personally thank the entire staff for providing excellent customer service!!

September 24, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Zach5050

The process was great from beginning to end. Sales Rep King Hardy was amazing we wete in and out in a short period of time. Great deal!! This is how I based my rating.

September 15, 2018

" MY ALL-AMERICAN SALESMAN KING HARDY"

- BOBBY2831

I have purchased 4 Lexus ES-350 from Mr King Hardy who I know to be a true professional in many, many ways. He explains everything about the automobile in a manner that reading the manual is an after thought. Mr. Hardy contacts me months after the sale to get feedback on my experiences with the automobile. I really like the fact that he gives after -sale concern. Lastly, I will continue to recommend to others, especially my golf buddies , to contact Mr. King Hardy at Hennessey Lexus for a purchasing experience un-matched in the Atlanta Metropolitan area!

New 2019 Lexus ES, $52113