Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta

Pre-owned Sales

December 27, 2018

"Smooth experience "

- CEatl

Jody is a star. She was super knowledgeable and made what can sometimes be an uncomfortable experience very smooth. I’d work with her again and would recommend to friends and family.

December 15, 2018

"Amazing and honest "

- Kshack

Jody took care of me and my close friend every step of the way! Beyond professional and worked a deal that made sense for our budget. She’s a ray of sunshine and easy to work with. 10/10

November 15, 2018

"Extremely Bad... must read this before buying from Hennesey"

- ToddG

I purchased a used Porsche Cayenne Turbo from Henness (Carfax was immaculate and extremely well detailed). I must say, the actual sale went well. It was a couple weeks after I made the purchase when things started to fall apart. Prior to flying to Atlanta to purchase the vehicle, Hennessy Lexus insisted that they have the vehicle serviced and inspected prior to me buying it. In hindsight, this should have been a red flag. I’ll explain why... The low oil light illuminated which prompted an oil change. It doesn’t appear to burn oil or leak so I was baffled as to why it was on. When I removed the belly covers they were covered with oil and most of the bottom of the vehicle had a light oil film (sprayed while driving). I thought There may have been an oil pan leak or something else. After cleaning, there was no leak around the oil pan. Only a drip at the drain plug and oil filter housing. When I remove the drain plug, no crush ring was present. That is why it was leaking there. The oil filter housing was not tight, in fact, it moved freely by hand. The oil change Hennessy performed on the car was a complete disaster. I proceeded with the oil change using a brand new drain plug, crush ring and the exact Porsche recommended oil. After running the car a little a ticking noise. I thought this was odd as it wasn’t present before the oil change and it now had fresh oil. I will summarize to keep this a bit short. I contacted Hennessy immediately and let them know what I found “They would look into their records to see what was done, and of course, “Everything was done correctly”. After a couple of days the ticking sound got louder so I had it towed to my home. Again, I contacted Hennessy and they asked me to take it to a repair shop for evaluation. Being overly cautious I had it towed there. In the mean time I sent an oil sample taken from the oil Hennessy put in the car and a sample of the oil required by Porsche out to a lab for testing. Guess what. The oil Hennessy put in was the wrong oil. If anyone would like to see the report I have it. After the shop had the car for two weeks trying to flush any oil that may have been trapped in the engine mud ring the oil change they determine there may be some component issues related to using the incorrect oil but it may subside in time as well. I contacted Hennessy and let them know of the findings, the oil report and the cost of everything. They send me a $200 check. That doesn’t even come close to covering the costs I incurred as a direct result of what they did. Now here is my theory, this vehicle had a ticking sound when it was there. They did the oil change and used an oil specifically designed for a Diesel engine that would cover up the ticking sound. It wasn’t present when I bought the vehicle and it wasn’t there until the vehicle was filled with the correct Porsche required oil. Hennessy deliberately covered up a problem to sell the vehicle. I don’t think they ever thought anyone would have the oil tested but I did and it proves the incorrect oil was used. I think my theory is 100% spot on and the dealer is extremely crooked. I would highly recommend that no one buy a car from Hennessy Lexus. If I didn’t live so far away I would have them in civil court. Unfortunately, it would likely cost me more than what I could be guaranteed in settlement. So, the next best thing is to plaster the internet with my experience with Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta. I will be posting a website soon that has pictures of everything I have stated and much more detail. There are several other Lexus dealers out there. Please find an alternate to this one that is more honest, IMO...

King Hardy