Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett

Internet Sales Manager

April 24, 2018

"Great service"

- James R Powers

Sophia was professional and accommodating. I would certainly recommend your dealership to friends and family ! She treated me as if I had just purchased a new 500.

Sophia Miletello

April 24, 2018

"Working with Mike Harris was a great experience "

- Dcs2160

It was a pleasure working with Mike Harris of Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett. As my salesman, he was very courteous and knowledgeable of the Lexus Brand. His willingness to take care of the customer and ensure all my requirements were met made the car buying experience a pleasant one. I endorse and recommend Mike Harris when you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle. I witnessed his work ethic during the process and thank him for his service after the sale. I am sure anyone will appreciate his high level of service and commitment to the customer. Sincerely, Darryl Samuel, PMP

Mike Harris
Other Employees : Mitch

April 23, 2018

"My experience."

- Veronda56

It was a pleasure working with Andy on my purchase of my Lexus he was very knowledgeable about all the things that I needed to know he answered all my questions. He was there to help me and answer any questions that I had.

Andy Nguyen
Other Employees : Wyll Dickerson was awesome to work with he explained everything in detail he answered every question that I had about the financing.

Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett, Duluth, GA, 30096