Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett

Mike Harris, Preowned Sales, Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett

Mike Harris

Preowned Sales

January 09, 2018

"RX 350 Purchase Experience"

- Mattcozad

Great experience buying from Hennessy Lexus and Andy in particular! He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and responsive in our correspondence. I felt like I got a fair deal and wasn't pressured with typical car sales tactics.

December 30, 2017

"Experienced, efficient and friendly!"

- Jun

Andy did a great job! He clearly understood our need and quickly found the vehicle we really like. Also he patiently taught us the vehicle's functions and answered our questions. Awesome experience!

December 26, 2017

"Excellent service and willingness to make the deal happen!"

- Jrd3198

Andy and the team at Hennessy were fantastic to work with. Andy was professional from the initial inquiry to through the sale process. The vehicle I inquired about was as advertised and waiting for me to test drive upon my arrival. Andy was knowledgeable and helped me make a deal I am pleased with. The final sale process was great and we left with a clean vehicle and a full tank of gas! The Hennessay team made us feel as though we purchased a new Lexus!! Maybe that will be that the next sale. Thank you for making our car buying experience a great one.

Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett, Duluth, GA, 30096