Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett

New Car Sales Specialist
Julia  Darley, Service Advisor, Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett

Julia Darley

August 16, 2018

"Awesome first time Experience"

- glenn123

WOW!!!! what an Awesome, Amazing, Fantastic and Ecstatic first time experience I had purchasing my very first Lexus. Customer service was hands down the best and excellent. Hats off to my sales rep who was very professional, courteous and funny. He made me feel very comfortable and welcome . He answered all my questions and concerns during the purchasing process. He went beyond the call of duty to make sure all my demands was meet such as color of vehicle, price and payments I wanted to obtain during my purchase. All my demands were meet. I was also provided with my sales rep personal cell number to reach out if had further questions even after departing from the dealership. Not only I had an awesome sales rep and experience, I now have a friend for life. I am so excited and overwhelm to become a part of the Lexus family.

Chad Armstrong

August 15, 2018

"With Much Respect and Appreication for Mr. Britt Kaminsky"

- Nancy

I had an extremely unfortunate experience with my initial salesperson at this dealership not following through on promises made during the purchase of an L-Certified RX-350 Lexus. I would not recommend or ever use him again. Nonetheless, once my concerns were heard by the manager of this dealership, I was assigned Mr. Britt Kaminsky to resolve these issues. Thank you. Mr. Britt Kaminsky restored my confidence with the car chosen and with the level of customer service to be expected by Hennessey Lexus Gwinnett.

Mike Harris
Britt Kaminsky

August 13, 2018

"Purchasing new lexus"

- Nancy8

Had an issue with new car being trucked in, dealership found another vehicle for us.Our sales person Bob found us the car we were looking for.

Bob Warner