Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Jackie Sebastian, Client Care Specialist, Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Jackie Sebastian

Client Care Specialist

January 13, 2019

"Smooth, Simple, and Humane!"

- donotcrash

I had an incredible car buy experience with Marty Reardon, best car salesman in the central Mass area. Marty took me for multiple test drives and made sure I was happy with my final choice. He has helped my family when they needed a car time and time again and still checks in to see if things are kosher. I love how smoothly things went and I am excited and proud to say I purchased a car at Herb Chambers Hyundai in Auburn.

December 21, 2018

"Easy transition from lease to purchase"

- CSABEAN

I decided to buy out my lease. Marty Reardon was patient, thorough and very profesionnal. He ensured that all paperwork required to do so would be done through the dealership and would do this in a minimal amount of time. Today, when I came in 45 minutes earlier than my appointment he immediately took charge, changed over the plates, got the car inspected and I was on my way. Marty definitely knows the business and he answered all my questions without hesitation. Definitelly ask for him when you are ready to buy a car at this dealership.

Matt Carney
Rusty Clifford

December 17, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Rpclark508

Mike Lemoine was very helpful and was a big reason I bought from Herb Chambers. Mike went the extra mile in making sure that I saw all the vehicles that I might have interest in and let me choose the one that was best for me. No pressure just information and honest answers for my questions. If you are considering a Hyundai you NEED Mike.

Michael Lemoine