Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Rusty Clifford

November 20, 2017

"LOVE MY CAR"

- Mel

I bought a car from Meagan marquis and I can’t believe how smooth and easy the process was. I had no idea that I would even get approved. I had stopped at rte2 prior to coming here because they are more local and I wasn’t treated with the respect I deserved. Herb chambers Hyundai is professional and the staff is so friendly! I will come here for all of my future purchases for sure!

Meagan Marquis

November 17, 2017

"Wonderful Experience"

- kevin97 Verified Customer

Michael Lemoine was phenomenal. My wife and I have now leased our 3rd car with him. I was nearing my over mileage and Mike contacted me on a monthly basis to help me turn the car in for a new one for my business. Stellar Job Mike!

Jean Jovin
Michael Lemoine

November 12, 2017

"Hats off to Marty Reardon"

- don_macilvane Verified Customer

Our sales person (Marty Reardon) was and remains awesome. I've purchased 7 new cars over time (three of which were new Hyundai's) and by far, this was the most pleasurable and thorough experience that I've had. Marty spent considerable time with my wife and I and has followed up with me a number of times since we purchased the vehicle. On a post-sale basis, Marty has always made himself available to assist me when I need it. I couldn't be happier with the 2018 Sonata SEL and with the attention and support I get from Marty. Marty: If you get a chance to see this, Thank you very much! Don M.

New 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe