Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Marty  Reardon, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Marty Reardon

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 29, 2018

"Gill made it easy and fast to get a new lease! "

- Heather Stoddard

My husband and I visited the dealership on Memorial Day. We were quickly greeted by Gill and whisked away to his desk. I was searching for an affordable lease as I will be attending graduate school soon. Gill listened intently to my must-have and nice-to-have lists. He wasted no time in getting me in the driver's seat of an Elantra. Gill was extremely knowledgeable on our test drive, answering all my questions and pointing out features I didn't know about. Once back at the dealership, Gill offered to allow my husband and I to chat for a bit before coming back to the desk. This really tells me a lot of about Gill... since most car sales folks won't leave you alone for two seconds. I appreciated this immensely and it furthered my my desire to continue discussions. Once back at Gill's desk, he worked very hard to find a monthly payment where everyone felt comfortable. I really felt he was going to bat for me and made it happen! I would recommend looking for Gill in the back right corner next time you visit Herb Chambers Hyundai in Auburn. Thanks for everything Gill. I can't wait to be in my new Elantra!

Jean Jovin

May 25, 2018

"great team"

- Linda 777

I was thrown into a situation where I needed to buy a car unexpectedly when the transmission went on my old 2006 Volvo and it was not worth fixing. I was not in a good financial situation, having only a small down payment and not great credit. I was very anxious and worried that I wouldn't even qualify for a loan but I found a late model used car that I felt I could afford at this dealership. My first contact was with Jackie and she was very reassuring that they could work with me, but I was still skeptical. I went in and was connected with Ryan who was frankly unbelievable in getting me a really good financing package that included GAP insurance and an amazing warranty at a price I could afford! Meagan then stepped in to help finalize the details in order to get me in my new car ASAP-it was just before a holiday weekend, I was in a rental that needed to be returned and Megan had to deal with an out of state registration process (RI) that made things more complicated but SHE GOT IT DONE!( and I honestly don't know how!) I am so grateful to this amazing team! They have changed my perception of car salespeople! If I could give them a 10 star rating I would! I will be picking up my sexy little car tomorrow thanks to the efforts of this dedicated group of people! I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Thanks so much!

Ryan MacLean
Meagan Marquis
Jackie Sebastian

May 20, 2018

"Ultimate Truck Buying Experience "

- jmastrovito7@gmail.com

My wife and I knew we were in need of a new vehicle. However we were very much undecided as to the make and model. We were also weighing the options of purchasing/leasing. With all the options and questions we set aside an entire weekend. We were going to be making a huge financial decision so we to make sure we explored all options. We were lucky and I cannot express the word lucky enough to have Gill to help us navigate this complex process. To me it seemed that he was not a salesman, but a partner to my wife and I. I can honestly say he never pressured or pushed. In fact he supported and really made me feel like he had our backs. As we were talking about what we needed/wanted from a car....deciding which cars we would test drive that day I felt like I was talking to a friend. He felt so genuine and honest I felt I needed to be as well. I told him regardless I was planning a trip to the local Chevrolet dealership to test drive a Colorado pickup truck. To my surprise he found one on his lot....and we quickly set out on our first test drive. The truck was awesome, however we not sure it would be large enough for our two small children. Gill went to far as to allow us to test drive it again unaccompanied to our home. Having small kids of his own he knew how important children’s safety and comfort truly is. Gill in the tine that we were gone worked on our options and trade in. Fortunately we decided that this truck would suit our needs. After going over all our options he did something that amazed me. He allowed us to search for a comparable truck from his computer. He wanted us to know not only what was at his competitors, but their prices as well. Gill now had our full trust and we got down to negotiations. I knew what I wanted for my trade in....and he beat it giving 1,000 more. He also worked hard to get us 50.00 less per monthly payment. I am not a quick decision maker by nature. As I mentioned earlier we set aside two entire weekend days to shop. Four hours later I drove my beautiful new truck off the lot as a happy and proud owner. I would recommend Gill to anyone who needs not only a new vehicle, but the best vehicle for themselves at the best price. I promise not only will you leave happy and satisfied, but with a new friend. I am happy to call Gill a friend and when it comes time for us to purchase a new vehicle for my wife I would not accept working with anyone else.

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson, $28545